Need torrent to direct download

Need torrent to direct download

68°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
0

Have a torrent with low seeds want direct download link

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
162
91
6

use seedr.cc

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
0
smcool wrote:

use seedr.cc

are downloads fast?

Missing
Critic
203
688
5

Can you suggest some good torrent sites? Don’t know any

Missing
Critic
175
729
11
Expand
coderguy wrote:

are downloads fast?

It basically download the torrent first & then you can download that finished torrent using browser/download manager. Obviously if torrent is slow for everyone then it too will take time to finish first.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
0
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

It basically download the torrent first & then you can download that finished torrent using browser/download manager. Obviously if torrent is slow for everyone then it too will take time to finish first.

yeah its still stuck on collecting seeds.

Missing
Deal Subedar
197
1387
12
cocay wrote:

Can you suggest some good torrent sites? Don’t know any

Piratebay
1337x

Use proxy sites, search in google.

Missing
Critic
175
729
11
Expand
coderguy wrote:

yeah its still stuck on collecting seeds.

It may also depend on your location.e.g.on some torrents some seeds may not connect to Indian IPs but may connect to EU/US IPs in which case sites like seedr.cc may work. Better option though would be to just search for an alternative torrent with different quality or file sharing sites like rapidgator links(if torrent size is not much).

Missing
Deal Subedar
169
2171
45
Expand
coderguy wrote:

yeah its still stuck on collecting seeds.

Seeders kam honge n leechers jyada honge

Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Seeders kam honge n leechers jyada honge

Seedr has been deliberately slowing down downloads in free accounts for a while now. The same file would take a few minutes in Real-debrid (paid) and Zbigz(free) whereas Seedr would still be stuck in collecting seeds. Can’t really complain tbough it being free and all that. Even my less used accounts show over 100GBs BW used.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
585
7

rarbg. btw seeds r uploaders, if no ones gonna upload, how could u download pensive

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2912
60
Harish.agarwal wrote:

rarbg. btw seeds r uploaders, if no ones gonna upload, how could u download pensive

Maybe (seeds) from some other trackers. 🤔 BTW, most are in DHT nowadays..

Missing
Deal Subedar
169
2171
45
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Seedr has been deliberately slowing down downloads in free accounts for a while now. The same file would take a few minutes in Real-debrid (paid) and Zbigz(free) whereas Seedr would still be stuck in collecting seeds. Can’t really complain tbough it being free and all that. Even my less used accounts show over 100GBs BW used.

Mine is doing alright btw. But yes, download speeds are getting decreased through out the day, with fastest being at morning and slowest at noon.

Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Mine is doing alright btw. But yes, download speeds are getting decreased through out the day, with fastest being at morning and slowest at noon.

I wasn’t very clear. I meant the download to Seedr servers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
169
2171
45
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

I wasn’t very clear. I meant the download to Seedr servers.

Got it

Missing