need some help regarding kasol (HImachal pradesh) trip….If anyone of you people had gone their earlier kindly share experience of same along with necessary advice to unleash full from that place.
I was able to find out some good links from web from my search and this was most informative one. However still some basic questions remains answered-
1. Kasol is technically near from chandigarh then New Delhi, but is bus service readily available from Chandigarh to Bhuntar (nearby kasol) for whole of day ? I wil be coming from U.P to chandigarh and it arrives in morning at CDG.
2. What exactly are signature spots of kasol or is it just natural beauty all around to enjoy ?
3. Manikaran also seemed good place as per google readings. Is it worthwhile to go there ?
4. Kheerganga trek is very famous as per some of people in blog sites. Can one go on trek after reaching kasol (i.e arranging then n there with some local guide or something like that ) or it has to be done in organized format like prebookings on websites etc.
If yes there is any website, kindly let me know name of same.
5. what are other hidden places/spots that kasol is famous for ?
6. Last stupid question, is this place suitable for bachelor’s trip ?
This is link of website I found most useful.