Need Windows 7 ISO Image or license key

Need Windows 7 ISO Image or license key

43°
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
292
4

Need Windows 7 ISO Image or license key

I have old laptop which is 2gb RAM lying idle with Windows Vista. I want to install Windows 7.
I use this only for browsing. It is currently working on Safe mode with networking.I have lost the original Product key since it is 12 years old laptop.

1)Willing to pay for the license, if some body provides me. So that I can download it from MS website.
2)Direct me to the URL where we can download the Windows 7 ISO image

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
292
4
Simbha3 wrote:

http://windowsis...t/

It seems to be risk to download theses kind of ISOs from torrents.

Is there any best OS in Linux which can have just Crome/Firefox browser ?

I tried to browse using the CentOS from VM player, but the browser did not work for most of the sites.

Missing
suspended
51
76
0
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

It seems to be risk to download theses kind of ISOs from torrents.

Is there any best OS in Linux which can have just Crome/Firefox browser ?

I tried to browse using the CentOS from VM player, but the browser did not work for most of the sites.

If it was your branded computer and came with factory installed OS.
No need to buy that OS
Justbtalk to tevh support or go to any big dealer shop
The restore disks are free to use (or some FTP download)

also the OEM keys for your brand or specific model can easily be.looked up online.
By OEM i don’t mean pirated. all big brands have busy forums on their own sites. like Dell, Gateway, HP and users do talk of what was the licence key if sometimez the certificate of genuineness (Microsoft sticker) gets torn or smudged.
those keys bougjt by the brand do legally work on computera of the same brand
or that is my understanding

30741739 1026398597752048 672749568277872640 o
Deal Cadet
113
590
10

Why don’t you try linux mint?

30741739 1026398597752048 672749568277872640 o
Deal Cadet
113
590
10

There is a website getintopc. U can get almost everything.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
292
4
Expand
NeibaZhimomi wrote:

If it was your branded computer and came with factory installed OS.
No need to buy that OS
Justbtalk to tevh support or go to any big dealer shop
The restore disks are free to use (or some FTP download)

also the OEM keys for your brand or specific model can easily be.looked up online.
By OEM i don’t mean pirated. all big brands have busy forums on their own sites. like Dell, Gateway, HP and users do talk of what was the licence key if sometimez the certificate of genuineness (Microsoft sticker) gets torn or smudged.
those keys bougjt by the brand do legally work on computera of the same brand
or that is my understanding

My OEM license sticker faded out and I dont have the purchase invoice sine it is more than 12 years old.

BTW, some gentleman helped me with Win 7 iso image. I am thankful to him.

65273095206cc1c76ba3d34ce6d6ae96
Deal Subedar
111
1542
10

open command prompt with administrator rights and paste following command

wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

then note down your product key

Missing
suspended
51
76
0
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

My OEM license sticker faded out and I dont have the purchase invoice sine it is more than 12 years old.

BTW, some gentleman helped me with Win 7 iso image. I am thankful to him.

you have the computer, that’s ALL that matters.

Good that you are a thankful person
but if the “genteeel” man is anyone other than William Henry Gates the Third
it’s better to chuck that ISO
and
download the one that’s on the site of the company which the gentleman (William Henry Gates the Third) founded and ran.

please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=0s&v=Uv_zBYlZJR8
because that is what i meant. (a recovery media for a computer owner is not piracy).
any dealer or legit forums of your brand could get you the recovery disks (or its digital equivalent).
Dell literally used to give it for free too or atleast free download to factory reset the software/hard disk.
Having a faded label or no proof of ownership doesn’t take away the rights as a consumer.

obviously it doesn’t matter much, except that using copies of unknown origins
is like cohabiting with an unkniwn person
(with heavy exchange of bodiliy fluids).
you never know…… … …… what nasty surprises pop up
do why risk it all?
especially when the known (safe) partner is ready to enjoy conjugal rights with you https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Conjugal+visit wink

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2877
35
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

It seems to be risk to download theses kind of ISOs from torrents.

Is there any best OS in Linux which can have just Crome/Firefox browser ?

I tried to browse using the CentOS from VM player, but the browser did not work for most of the sites.

It gives links from Microsoft. Totally clean iso image.
Windows ISO DB is a community approach to deliver the content people search for in an easy to find way. We’re specialized in Windows ISO Downloads.

This website is not affiliated with Microsoft or microsoft.com. It is an independent portal to gather all available downloads for a Microsoft Windows ISO Download.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
292
4
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

It gives links from Microsoft. Totally clean iso image.
Windows ISO DB is a community approach to deliver the content people search for in an easy to find way. We’re specialized in Windows ISO Downloads.

This website is not affiliated with Microsoft or microsoft.com. It is an independent portal to gather all available downloads for a Microsoft Windows ISO Download.

ok got it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
292
4
Expand
NeibaZhimomi wrote:

you have the computer, that’s ALL that matters.

Good that you are a thankful person
but if the “genteeel” man is anyone other than William Henry Gates the Third
it’s better to chuck that ISO
and
download the one that’s on the site of the company which the gentleman (William Henry Gates the Third) founded and ran.

please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=0s&v=Uv_zBYlZJR8
because that is what i meant. (a recovery media for a computer owner is not piracy).
any dealer or legit forums of your brand could get you the recovery disks (or its digital equivalent).
Dell literally used to give it for free too or atleast free download to factory reset the software/hard disk.
Having a faded label or no proof of ownership doesn’t take away the rights as a consumer.

obviously it doesn’t matter much, except that using copies of unknown origins
is like cohabiting with an unkniwn person
(with heavy exchange of bodiliy fluids).
you never know…… … …… what nasty surprises pop up
do why risk it all?
especially when the known (safe) partner is ready to enjoy conjugal rights with you https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Conjugal+visit wink

That gentleman has provided the original ISO copy since it prompted me to for the product key.
If it is altered image, it would not have prompted for product key.

Missing