Netflix Account Sharing

Netflix Account Sharing

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
344
4

Anybody on DD using Netflix paid version, not the trial please?

If you are willing to share an account, please let me know.

If you have a trial account it won’t work, since they currently detect “Activated streaming devices” and will just end the trial.

11 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181

No one will share their account because Netflix acc includes bank credentials
You better scrap this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1946
25

Me too need…
If anyone willing to share..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
344
4
@getready wrote:

No one will share their account because Netflix acc includes bank credentials
You better scrap this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


You are aware that Netflix does not display the card details at any point of time? Only the last 4 digits of the cc. Also Netflix themselves are not against account sharing. Their system is done keeping this in mind also.

Anyway I got somebody to share account with..

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@sajalb531 wrote:

@getready wrote:

No one will share their account because Netflix acc includes bank credentials
You better scrap this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


You are aware that Netflix does not display the card details at any point of time? Only the last 4 digits of the cc. Also Netflix themselves are not against account sharing. Their system is done keeping this in mind also.

Anyway I got somebody to share account with..


I am aware of their system, their packs include subscription for multiple devices too
what if you subscribe to a new pack?
what then?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
344
4
@tanmay wrote:

Me too need…
If anyone willing to share..


How many Devices will you run Netflix on? I will see if I can get some empty screens for you! No promises will try

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1946
25
@sajalb531 wrote:

@tanmay wrote:

Me too need…
If anyone willing to share..


How many Devices will you run Netflix on? I will see if I can get some empty screens for you! No promises will try


Thanks a lot bro..
Just need for 1 device (my android phone)

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
344
4
@getready wrote:

@sajalb531 wrote:

@getready wrote:

No one will share their account because Netflix acc includes bank credentials
You better scrap this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


You are aware that Netflix does not display the card details at any point of time? Only the last 4 digits of the cc. Also Netflix themselves are not against account sharing. Their system is done keeping this in mind also.

Anyway I got somebody to share account with..


I am aware of their system, their packs include subscription for multiple devices too
what if you subscribe to a new pack?
what then?


We will be having the highest possible pack @ 800, that’s the cheapest after sharing 😜 The pack change happens in the next month, which we can manage to check once a month…
Also account sharing should be beneficial both ways… Risks are less while benefits are more…

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@sajalb531 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@sajalb531 wrote:

@getready wrote:

No one will share their account because Netflix acc includes bank credentials
You better scrap this thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


You are aware that Netflix does not display the card details at any point of time? Only the last 4 digits of the cc. Also Netflix themselves are not against account sharing. Their system is done keeping this in mind also.

Anyway I got somebody to share account with..


I am aware of their system, their packs include subscription for multiple devices too
what if you subscribe to a new pack?
what then?


We will be having the highest possible pack @ 800, that’s the cheapest after sharing 😜 The pack change happens in the next month, which we can manage to check once a month…
Also account sharing should be beneficial both ways… Risks are less while benefits are more…


  • Only if you know the person you gonna share for quite some time
Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52

Has the library collection for Indian viewers increased or not?

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@gambitrite wrote:

Has the library collection for Indian viewers increased or not?


Not yet
There’s a lot of void to fill

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52
@getready wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Has the library collection for Indian viewers increased or not?


Not yet
There’s a lot of void to fill


I still don’t know why Indian markets are doled out with half baked products? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Times have changed a lot…

Missing