New ways to avoid refund by sellers on amazon

New ways to avoid refund by sellers on amazon

120°
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3

Ordered dress for kido.

Turned out cheap quality without any brand or price tag.

Asked for refund. Collection guys comes and ask for price tag , left without collecting dress in hurry.

No action on refund for next few days even after complaining on Twitter.

Cancelled request and placed again.

Again exec came and after some chat shows me message of seller specially asking for price tag(the thing that was never in the orginal item itself)

Moral of story.
Seller are finding new ways to bypass each time.
Amazon support on Twitter is hopeless.
Amazon system is also not good in showing the status of refund incase delivery guy rejects it.
It always shows as in process for days, waiting for return period to get over and seller know this.

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
162
2827
88
jambui wrote:

Ordered dress for kido.

Turned out cheap quality without any brand or price tag.

Asked for refund. Collection guys comes and ask for price tag , left without collecting dress in hurry.

No action on refund for next few days even after complaining on Twitter.

Cancelled request and placed again.

Again exec came and after some chat shows me message of seller specially asking for price tag(the thing that was never in the orginal item itself)

Moral of story.
Seller are finding new ways to bypass each time.
Amazon support on Twitter is hopeless.
Amazon system is also not good in showing the status of refund incase delivery guy rejects it.
It always shows as in process for days, waiting for return period to get over and seller know this.

u could create urselves a price tag. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
301
4

On returning u agree to return the original item with original price tag intact …these lines can be seen on return placing window

Missing
Critic
3
958
9

Horrible man. We Indians can go to extreme lengths to cheat people but not deliver a product worth money earned. How will this country ever become developed? Not in next 1000 years.

Missing
Deal Cadet
422
706
8
cocay wrote:

Horrible man. We Indians can go to extreme lengths to cheat people but not deliver a product worth money earned. How will this country ever become developed? Not in next 1000 years.

Country is full of frauds and cheaters. Good in making fake products. Moral and ethics can be found on very few people.

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
0

My friend is seller on amazon.to be frank indian people are showing cheap thinking.he sells macbook case customer in return send plastic box.nothing can be changed in india

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3
garamjalebi wrote:

On returning u agree to return the original item with original price tag intact …these lines can be seen on return placing window

Price tag was not there in orginal item.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3
miteshv1992213 wrote:

My friend is seller on amazon.to be frank indian people are showing cheap thinking.he sells macbook case customer in return send plastic box.nothing can be changed in india

I agree its on both side.
Thats even amazon has stopped bothering with customers complaints.

Missing
Community Angel
0
31470
513
Expand
jambui wrote:

How?

Last time the customer care executive made a special note for me in the return request and i wasnt asked for anything.
I had received a broken home appliance and the first return pickup guy rejected it , and then i contact CC, they made a note that the product was received in broken condition , then next guy took it without issues, but this was an year back
Also, seller was cloudtail, thats the only amazon seller i shop from (besides appario and amazon retail)

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
Expand
androgame wrote:

Last time the customer care executive made a special note for me in the return request and i wasnt asked for anything.
I had received a broken home appliance and the first return pickup guy rejected it , and then i contact CC, they made a note that the product was received in broken condition , then next guy took it without issues, but this was an year back
Also, seller was cloudtail, thats the only amazon seller i shop from (besides appario and amazon retail)

Ek saal mein to sab kuchh badal gaya hai, andro bhai… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Ek saal mein to sab kuchh badal gaya hai, andro bhai… sad toungueout

I have even returned a exchange only speaker system via support.
But that was past.

Missing
Critic
3
958
9
Expand
jambui wrote:

I have even returned a exchange only speaker system via support.
But that was past.

There is no harm in trying what androgame suggested. If you have never cheated anyone, you may get it done.
Afterall, karma also has to catch-up with us some day

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
519
3
Expand
androgame wrote:

Last time the customer care executive made a special note for me in the return request and i wasnt asked for anything.
I had received a broken home appliance and the first return pickup guy rejected it , and then i contact CC, they made a note that the product was received in broken condition , then next guy took it without issues, but this was an year back
Also, seller was cloudtail, thats the only amazon seller i shop from (besides appario and amazon retail)

This worked. Thanks !
Chat rep put a note with return request to not ask for price tag.
Hopefully it’ll work tomorrow when he comes for pickup.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Account k upar hai… tumhare aaccount me orders hai kaafi aur pehle jyada refund nahi liye to arama se le jaayenge CC se baat karke.

Missing