Niki Recharge Issue

Niki Recharge Issue

103°
Xjmya
Deal Cadet
133
728
16

I have recharged my jio number at late hour of 5th via Niki. Recharge went into retrying. Next day morning I checked Niki, found order is successful, then but I have not received the recharge, it’s been almost 45 hours since then. Niki care is not picking up calls & also not responding to emails. What to do?

26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Xjmya
Deal Cadet
133
728
16
Deal_Master007 wrote:

Check whether plan is queued in Jio or not

The number presently has no plan & no recharge is in queue also.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
183
6880
115
Expand
monersathi wrote:

The number presently has no plan & no recharge is in queue also.

complain on twitter

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11

Same happened to me for my airtel recharge before price hike. But was able to contact customer support he accepted due to rush we are facing and not getting any confirmation from airtel and we are now expecting it to be updated by next morning. But luckily it was successful before 12 and i got the recharge.

Xjmya
Deal Cadet
133
728
16
Ash-D wrote:

Same happened to me for my airtel recharge before price hike. But was able to contact customer support he accepted due to rush we are facing and not getting any confirmation from airtel and we are now expecting it to be updated by next morning. But luckily it was successful before 12 and i got the recharge.

How did u contact them?

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
Expand
monersathi wrote:

How did u contact them?

I called them and it was picked everytime.
I called like 3-4 times.

Xjmya
Deal Cadet
133
728
16

I tried to call them 4-5 times, everytime after 2-3 min wait, IVR was telling to contact them via email

Cropped288107422
Deal Newbie
78
35
0

My electricity bill not paid after 10 days on niki

Cropped288107422
Deal Newbie
78
35
0
monersathi wrote:

I tried to call them 4-5 times, everytime after 2-3 min wait, IVR was telling to contact them via email

Same with me

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
monersathi wrote:

I tried to call them 4-5 times, everytime after 2-3 min wait, IVR was telling to contact them via email

This is intentional. Call Jio cc once and ask them why your recharge hasn’t been activated yet. 99% they will say no recharge has happened on that number. Record this call.
Drop an email to Niki with/without call recording requesting for refund.
Try tweet, if not tried earlier

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
111
166
3

Once i had similar issue with niki.. i recharge.. it gone in coma.. i had urgent so i did recharge again.after hour. Waiting. Then both success in 3 4 h after.. one recharge gone waste.. they replied nonsense borh recharge done qhile my concern was why waited more than 1h.. if it was mentioned at trying mode.. why not failed after hour or just gave option to cancel ..

Xjmya
Deal Cadet
133
728
16
Expand
cocay wrote:

This is intentional. Call Jio cc once and ask them why your recharge hasn’t been activated yet. 99% they will say no recharge has happened on that number. Record this call.
Drop an email to Niki with/without call recording requesting for refund.
Try tweet, if not tried earlier

Already called jio asking about recharge, but did not record the call, shooted a tweet 2 hours back, let’s see if they reply

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
27
2169
84
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I called them and it was picked everytime.
I called like 3-4 times.

@monersathi @Ash can you guys help give me their contact details..
Their phone number email I’d n Twitter handle too..

I too had paid my utility bill on 29/11 I thought it might have been reflected in 2-3 days but it wasn’t processed today when I randomly open their app and check I got to know this..
My due is on 11/12 I am worried now please help me..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Plz help me my bill payment 20-30000 daily prepaid or postpaid

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

@monersathi @Ash can you guys help give me their contact details..
Their phone number email I’d n Twitter handle too..

I too had paid my utility bill on 29/11 I thought it might have been reflected in 2-3 days but it wasn’t processed today when I randomly open their app and check I got to know this..
My due is on 11/12 I am worried now please help me..

Here is their contact no.
+918048891296
And E-mail
[email protected]
You can call them tomorrow from 10am to 7pm
One more thing just go to any other app and check your bill status there it might be paid it could be just a notification. Recently i received due message from amazon while my bill was paid and their was no due.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
27
2169
84
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Here is their contact no.
+918048891296
And E-mail
[email protected]
You can call them tomorrow from 10am to 7pm
One more thing just go to any other app and check your bill status there it might be paid it could be just a notification. Recently i received due message from amazon while my bill was paid and their was no due.

Where do I check that..
Generally when I pay my bill within 2-3 days when I check my bill details on their app it’s shows the same day as my bill paid date when I actually pay my bill on Niki…
I did mail them few hours back..

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Where do I check that..
Generally when I pay my bill within 2-3 days when I check my bill details on their app it’s shows the same day as my bill paid date when I actually pay my bill on Niki…
I did mail them few hours back..

Go to another app like phonepe Paytm or any other.
Go to bill payment section select the type of bill you paid ie gas, electricity etc
Fill in the consumer details you use to check or pay bill online
It will show you either bill is pending or it will say bill is paid.
Also try to see in order details of niki what it says success or what?? You must also have received the mail from niki after successful payment of bill.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
27
2169
84
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Go to another app like phonepe Paytm or any other.
Go to bill payment section select the type of bill you paid ie gas, electricity etc
Fill in the consumer details you use to check or pay bill online
It will show you either bill is pending or it will say bill is paid.
Also try to see in order details of niki what it says success or what?? You must also have received the mail from niki after successful payment of bill.

All other apps are still allowing to pay my bills..

Niki is showing success from a long time and yes I did receive an email too from them saying it’s a success JJ but still no luck…it should have been updated on my utility app pensive

Logo avatars
Deal Cadet
136
309
4

Even I paid my electricity bill and they made pending with operator status confirmed bill payment after 2 days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

All other apps are still allowing to pay my bills..

Niki is showing success from a long time and yes I did receive an email too from them saying it’s a success JJ but still no luck…it should have been updated on my utility app pensive

It’s quite long now it should have been updated by now. But sometimes it takes much longer for update sometimes next billing cycle.
Yeah that’s frustrating when it happens.
You can also call your operator ank ask about the payment while mentioning merchant I’d they might help.
Also whose your billing services provider for most of them it’s bharat bill pay.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
112
0

Niki is one of the worst,they come out with these offers and then don’t process the payment, and then you run after them for refunds and by then the offer is over.

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
garg wrote:

Niki is one of the worst,they come out with these offers and then don’t process the payment, and then you run after them for refunds and by then the offer is over.

I am sorry i have to disagree here.
I am not sayin that people don’t face issues with niki
But from my personal experience i haven’t faced a single issue yet. I mostly use it to pay my utility bills mostly when they have the bill pe bachat offer and with Amazon pay balance but never had an issue till now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
581
26
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I am sorry i have to disagree here.
I am not sayin that people don’t face issues with niki
But from my personal experience i haven’t faced a single issue yet. I mostly use it to pay my utility bills mostly when they have the bill pe bachat offer and with Amazon pay balance but never had an issue till now.

Paid 2 bills today

After almost 6 month via niki

Both got pending

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
112
0
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I am sorry i have to disagree here.
I am not sayin that people don’t face issues with niki
But from my personal experience i haven’t faced a single issue yet. I mostly use it to pay my utility bills mostly when they have the bill pe bachat offer and with Amazon pay balance but never had an issue till now.

You may have had a different experience, my bill was not paid, no reply to complaint yet and now the offer is over, this has happened before and will most likely happen again.

Missing