Nikon DSLR D3300 or D3200 or D5200 or D5300.. which is best? things to look before buying

46°
Deal Subedar
dealmate

can anyone pls let me know which among the below is best .
my budget is 25k

Nikon D3300 or D3200 or D5200 or D5300

I am looking to buy D3300..will anyother model supercede it?
also let me knwo the things to look before buying

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

D5300 is better than D3300. But not significantly better. D5300 has rotating display(good for selfie/timer) and slightly better picture quality.

If your budget is good enough for D5300, go for it. More important is to buy the right lens. The 18-55 that comes along with it is good enough for starters. But if you are looking to go up a level, you’ll need to invest on a better lens.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@prithvirao17 wrote:

D5300 is better than D3300. But not significantly better. D5300 has rotating display(good for selfie/timer) and slightly better picture quality.

If your budget is good enough for D5300, go for it. More important is to buy the right lens. The 18-55 that comes along with it is good enough for starters. But if you are looking to go up a level, you’ll need to invest on a better lens.

Thanks bto..how abt nikon compared to canon? Is it good? Also which one is wifi compatible

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@dealmate wrote:

@prithvirao17 wrote:

Thanks bto..how abt nikon compared to canon? Is it good? Also which one is wifi compatible

Out of these only D5300 is wifo compatible..
I have 5300

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@dealmate D3300 is the newer version of D3200. Same goes for D5300 vs D5200. Basically, the newer models have a newer, more advanced image processing engine — EXPEED 4 vs EXPEED 3.

D3300 and D5300 do differ in features. But, as one would expect, both produce almost identical picture quality for the same lens. To be specific, D5300 has a rotating screen, in-built Wi-Fi as well as GPS, more autofocus points (39 vs 11), and AE bracketing. All of these features are missing in D3300.

At the end of the day, you have to choose according to your budget.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@dealmate wrote:

@prithvirao17 wrote:

I have only used Nikon.

From what i have heard, for starters Nikon is great. For experienced, Canon.
Canon budget cameras are not that great.

5300 has wifi. But you also get a wifi chip(~3000 INR) which you can put to the D3300 if wifi is an absolute must for you.

Honestly, i don’t see much value in spending extra 5-10k for D5300. Wifi, Rotating display etc are all things a professional/casual photographer never uses. Go for the D3300.

replyuser
Click here to reply