No final exams, all pass

No final exams, all pass

112°
Missing
Deal Cadet
102
283
8

The state governments of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry have announced that students in Classes 1 to 9 would be promoted to the next grade without final examinations this year. The decision comes in the wake of fears over the coronavirus outbreak in the country.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/no-final-...

Can we expect the similar response from other states?

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361

Toh Tamil Nadu waalon ki finally Lottery lag hi gayi.. Anyways, its all over India

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
283
8
saucap wrote:

Toh Tamil Nadu waalon ki finally Lottery lag hi gayi.. Anyways, its all over India

pass to ho gaye but next class kabse shuru hogi, no idea. new admissions ka kya hoga

Missing
Entertainer
222
1875
22

Extend this decision to all degrees post graduation phds😇🥰🥺
Come carona come
Ps:- stay at home.

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
283
8
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Extend this decision to all degrees post graduation phds😇🥰🥺
Come carona come
Ps:- stay at home.

yesterday I saw in Ravish Kumar’s show that even after lockdown and govt’s directions to stop all activity , classes are still going on in some medical college and that too 200 students in one room

Missing
Blogger
277
5380
84
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Extend this decision to all degrees post graduation phds😇🥰🥺
Come carona come
Ps:- stay at home.

Even competitive exams? Interviews> stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Entertainer
222
1875
22
Expand
quest4adeal wrote:

yesterday I saw in Ravish Kumar’s show that even after lockdown and govt’s directions to stop all activity , classes are still going on in some medical college and that too 200 students in one room

We are sensitising them for how to handle epidemics and pandemic. Future doctors

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
283
8
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

We are sensitising them for how to handle epidemics and pandemic. Future doctors

if classes continue to run like this then i am afraid to say there wont be any future

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500

Yeah, most states did the same for classes 1-9
We all know that exams are a sham for all these classes, so no difference if they conduct it or not, hardly anyone fails in lower classes these days (especially in private schools)

Missing