No more E-mail support from flip kart ?

No more E-mail support from flip kart ?

125°
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
974
8

tried to send mail to [email protected] but the mail bounced. Cant find email support on support page…companies extending various way for support but Flipkart removing them…

16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
P
Deal Subedar
0
84
1617
23

I think they are moving to automated bot type support. Less manpower, lower expenses.
What’s the big deal btw? Their support is pathetic anyway. Rather than helping they frustrate you

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
974
8
goldigger wrote:

I think they are moving to automated bot type support. Less manpower, lower expenses.
What’s the big deal btw? Their support is pathetic anyway. Rather than helping they frustrate you

True.they promised a call soon but nosign of call..At last cancelled the order.good luck to Flipkart..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
188
5114
97
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

True.they promised a call soon but nosign of call..At last cancelled the order.good luck to Flipkart..

tweet them… they might call you

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
974
8
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

tweet them… they might call you

Yes reported on Twitter ,they promised to call soon …soon mean after a day I guess…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Yes reported on Twitter ,they promised to call soon …soon mean after a day I guess…

24-48-72 hrs… sad

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
188
5114
97
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Yes reported on Twitter ,they promised to call soon …soon mean after a day I guess…

now they have become billionaires

laughing
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
974
8
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

now they have become billionaires

laughing

Time bhai sub time ka game hai ..chance marliya inlogo ney Sahi time pe

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232

Direct Email Support has been discotinued Long Back, nothing new about it
You have to use 24*7 support option on website / app to report any issues and u will get resolution either via Call or Email within 24 hours

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
974
8
getready wrote:

Direct Email Support has been discotinued Long Back, nothing new about it
You have to use 24*7 support option on website / app to report any issues and u will get resolution either via Call or Email within 24 hours

There is only one option that is call us now…No email option..

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

There is only one option that is call us now…No email option..

Why not there?
Working fine here


Issue still not resolved ?
Feel free to talk to us about any queries or feedback. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.

Call us
Toll Free No.: 18002089898

For a better experience, call from your registered mobile number.

Call me back
Response time: Within 15 mins

Email us
Response time: Within 24 hours

P
Deal Subedar
0
84
1617
23
getready wrote:

Direct Email Support has been discotinued Long Back, nothing new about it
You have to use 24*7 support option on website / app to report any issues and u will get resolution either via Call or Email within 24 hours

24 hours? Lol
That’s a joke

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
974
8

Seems its disabled for me .i have asked few queries about the voltas warranty, after that, they disabled it I guess. Thank god they dint removed it.Thank you for your time.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232
Expand
goldigger wrote:

24 hours? Lol
That’s a joke

Yep it is toungueout
They often used to reply within 5 hours sometimes even 1 hour instead of 24 hours just like amazon support

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3829
49

after walmart takeover , anything new happened to flipkart ?

thy even did not give party to customers , same useless offers , even hdfc card have only 1500rs discount cap .

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
974
8
Mirror wrote:

after walmart takeover , anything new happened to flipkart ?

thy even did not give party to customers , same useless offers , even hdfc card have only 1500rs discount cap .

Is the process complete?

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3829
49
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Is the process complete?

not aware but deal is 100% confirmed with a decline to walmart stock on same day stuck_out_tongue

but sale will be completed in 2 days pensive after than only BBD offer .

Missing