Hotness No more Zomato, Swiggy discounts??

Hot Deal No more Zomato, Swiggy discounts??

357°
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,175
1142
10
No more Zomato, Swiggy discounts??
Deal Expired

https://www.financialexpress.com/industry/no-mo...
Ahhh! FDI norms again! rage rage rage

Expired about 1 year
36 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2296
43

Bro, you may be getting food at cheap cost with players like these but you don’t give a damn to black zone these cos have which includes cheating to core. I don’t have enough time to give you details right now but some fay I will in details provide you with info. after which you will never ever think of using these platforms. The blood they suck out of restaurants is beyond most people imagination. Nothing is free in this world.

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7243
116

so what will happen to those who deliver the food parcels??? no discounts no sale

Missing
Deal Cadet
239
737
13

Naa kaaunga naa kaane dunga

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,175
1142
10
chingumboy wrote:

Bro, you may be getting food at cheap cost with players like these but you don’t give a damn to black zone these cos have which includes cheating to core. I don’t have enough time to give you details right now but some fay I will in details provide you with info. after which you will never ever think of using these platforms. The blood they suck out of restaurants is beyond most people imagination. Nothing is free in this world.

In the long run, I agree with you. But for now all these offline vendors are creating mess, and partly the Govt too for that matter

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
chingumboy wrote:

Bro, you may be getting food at cheap cost with players like these but you don’t give a damn to black zone these cos have which includes cheating to core. I don’t have enough time to give you details right now but some fay I will in details provide you with info. after which you will never ever think of using these platforms. The blood they suck out of restaurants is beyond most people imagination. Nothing is free in this world.

Restaurants like pizza hut, burger king, already have well set commissions
Nothing would happen to them, and i order from these always

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,175
1142
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Restaurants like pizza hut, burger king, already have well set commissions
Nothing would happen to them, and i order from these always

All the restaurants will pay around 10-30% commission to these food aggregators. And they will get more number of customers as well. So, it’s win-win for both. Right?? Then why this mess??

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

All the restaurants will pay around 10-30% commission to these food aggregators. And they will get more number of customers as well. So, it’s win-win for both. Right?? Then why this mess??

Agree, everyone in india is going mad nowadays laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
2171
34

it is election time bjp giving lollipop in the name of FDI to offline sellers

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501

BTW restaurants always have option to leave these platforms, why do you want them to mould your way
Those who have the problem could just get out and let consumers enjoy from other restaurants

Missing
Shopping Friend
401
6457
146
chingumboy wrote:

Bro, you may be getting food at cheap cost with players like these but you don’t give a damn to black zone these cos have which includes cheating to core. I don’t have enough time to give you details right now but some fay I will in details provide you with info. after which you will never ever think of using these platforms. The blood they suck out of restaurants is beyond most people imagination. Nothing is free in this world.

I order from Zomato/ Swiggy on daily basis. I’m interested to know the other side of the story you are referring too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,175
1142
10
androgame wrote:

BTW restaurants always have option to leave these platforms, why do you want them to mould your way
Those who have the problem could just get out and let consumers enjoy from other restaurants

Agree bro.. Valid point

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
616
6597
255

FDI = Fu**ing Dushman of India

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7243
116
Expand
androgame wrote:

Agree, everyone in india is going mad nowadays laughing

what happened to that slogan Cashless Society Go Online pay taxes get regulated bills etc etc

rolleyes
Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
desiman wrote:

what happened to that slogan Cashless Society Go Online pay taxes get regulated bills etc etc

rolleyes
laughing Gandhi dikhta hai tabhi saman bikta hai stuck_out_tongue

P- MKG is the father of our nation wink

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135
chingumboy wrote:

The blood they suck out of restaurants is beyond most people imagination.

BS. How do they suck blood out of restaurants?

Restaurants get paid in full no matter how much we pay for food on FP or Swiggy. They just take their commission.

A restaurant owner confirmed me this.

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7243
116
Expand
androgame wrote:
laughing Gandhi dikhta hai tabhi saman bikta hai stuck_out_tongue

P- MKG is the father of our nation wink

but one man thought to replace MKG with one of his Idols and call it as New India

rolleyes
Missing
Deal Newbie
114
50
0
chingumboy wrote:

Bro, you may be getting food at cheap cost with players like these but you don’t give a damn to black zone these cos have which includes cheating to core. I don’t have enough time to give you details right now but some fay I will in details provide you with info. after which you will never ever think of using these platforms. The blood they suck out of restaurants is beyond most people imagination. Nothing is free in this world.

You right in the long run it’s good for the economy and it’s same like when Uber and ola came to India they gave heavy discount and made people habitual of their services and after all these years now when ever we book taxi there is surcharge and the price has gone up

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135
rocker123 wrote:

FDI = Fu**ing Dushman of India

FDI is not the enemy. Our govt is the enemy. They are acting like they don’t know what they are doing.

Roz-roz koi naya ch*tiyapa utha laate hai. Nobody is happy except of course Ambani ji.

They are suppose to make our life easier. But if it’s too much to accomplish for them then at least they should not make things worse.

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
Roushh wrote:

BS. How do they suck blood out of restaurants?

Restaurants get paid in full no matter how much we pay for food on FP or Swiggy. They just take their commission.

A restaurant owner confirmed me this.

Yes , restaurants just have to.pay the fixed commission
But I think they are worried that the platforms are breaking prices of their menu, so no one shops directly from them
So the fixed commission is like a perpetual burden on them as no one buys on MRP

Just a greed for extra profits

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135
Expand
androgame wrote:

But I think they are worried that the platforms are breaking prices of their menu, so no one shops directly from them

By selling on these platforms, restaurants are saving money too. They don’t need to hire waiting and supporting staff. They have less electricity/water bill and their costs has reduced too.

But still, if the restaurants feel that they are being cheated then they should remove them from these platforms. I am sure it can be done in few clicks.

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
Roushh wrote:

By selling on these platforms, restaurants are saving money too. They don’t need to hire waiting and supporting staff. They have less electricity/water bill and their costs has reduced too.

But still, if the restaurants feel that they are being cheated then they remove them from these platforms.

That’s what I thought first
No one is stopping them from backing out, it’s better of course , consumers will get to know which restaurants have what kind of thinking
These restaurants want everything, they want to the wide consumer base and other benefits at their own terms , pathetic people
That’s why I don’t order from small local restaurants
MNCs like burger king, dominos, KFC, pizza hut, subway, baskin Robbins, McDonalds always top my list

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135
Expand
androgame wrote:

That’s what I thought first
No one is stopping them from backing out, it’s better of course , consumers will get to know which restaurants have what kind of thinking
These restaurants want everything, they want to the wide consumer base and other benefits at their own terms , pathetic people
That’s why I don’t order from small local restaurants
MNCs like burger king, dominos, KFC, pizza hut, subway, baskin Robbins, McDonalds always top my list

They are just greedy. They don’t want to provide any decent service but still want to charge like a 3-star Michelin restaurant.

I remember correctly, whenever I had to bring food from the restaurants a few years ago, I used to pay 1500-1700 rs for a family of 6. This is what I usually paid even after 10% loyalty discount they used to offer me.

Now same order costs me 700-1000 rs on Swiggy or Zomato.

They are going down like taxiwalas or autowalas.

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2296
43
Expand
desiman wrote:

what happened to that slogan Cashless Society Go Online pay taxes get regulated bills etc etc

rolleyes

Cashless doesn’t have to do anything with online only. It works offline too. Online was cashless even before slogan came. The word is Cashless here not CASHFREE or NOCASH or ZEROCASH. People often get confused with meaning. Motive was to reduce higher txn value of cash and it is getting achieved. I know some people try to create mess out of everything just because they don’t understand things themselves. They are in dark and spread the same to society.

I am not against these food aggregators but against their method of doing business they adopt where some get preference after they get money from them just like Google who give preference to some companies in their search result and was hefty fined by EU.

Someone said it is win win for everyone but it is not so. Most people have no problem until unless they are getting it their own way. They don’t care whether these companies are stealing bigger chunks of money by showing their investments as loss making and paying no taxes. They stealing and selling customer info. to almost anybody to make money. For every Rs.50 discount you get, they sell your info. for Rs.250-300 but never show it as income to invade taxes. Govt only wants to tell them that giving discount to customers can’t be shown as loss expenditure on balance sheet. The level playing field is not there at all. The restaurants too to cover their margins delivering lesser qty as told by my friend who checked personally. Many a times, leftover food are being sent and customer can’t easily tell that.

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7243
116
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes , restaurants just have to.pay the fixed commission
But I think they are worried that the platforms are breaking prices of their menu, so no one shops directly from them
So the fixed commission is like a perpetual burden on them as no one buys on MRP

Just a greed for extra profits

many of them have separate prices for online and offline menu and people who dont order online do visit restaurants with family..

Missing