Hotness Nobody Able To Repair My Phone ..RIP

Hot Deal Nobody Able To Repair My Phone ..RIP

438°
Screenshot 20190415 084812 gallery
Deal Subedar
126
1349
60

I Have Fly F45q
Phone is Dead Not Starting
Not Able To Flash
bcoz i format whole flash with bootloder

Mobile repairing Shops Handsup
Fly service center also shut down

Is Any Option Remain

37 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
55
869
15

yes my brothr

Bye bye
Entertainer
45
34797
351

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.

%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
28
8482
133

Rip Lyf

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
184
@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


+1 and upload in youtube saying hammer test https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


Don’t forget to make a video and upload with hashtag #AchhaKiyaBataDiya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
54

Keep it with you always & whenever you come across a hot girl, take the phone out & behave like having a very important conversation (there is no need to worry as the phone will never ring in middle of the fake conversation) talk about money literally in crores, shout at them & say “I am the Boss & you do exactly what i tell you to do” … disconnect the call, give a smile to the girl & turn around and walk away into the glorious sunset/sunrise/sunshine/rain etc. (Always remember that Heroes never look back in Films) https://i.imgur.com/WFjrb7R.gif

PS – Don’t Fly at me with abuses & Flashing Handsup signs. If you can’t service it, you need to shut it down. (A little bit of Sarcasm) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC: @blue wine might be able to provide you a different suggestion. @Plato has already provided you a suggestion, Others also seem to like it. Now it’s your call. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/288392/medium/3498718sarcasm.jpg?1480977232

Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
156
804
4

Well you can use it as a fancy paperweight.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40

If its still Looks great then Hang on Walls with Good Frame https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


+1 and upload in youtube saying hammer test https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haan, dekhne walon ko bhi acchha lagega! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Title of the video: Hammer On My Fly! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

CC @Plato

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
184
@Magus wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


+1 and upload in youtube saying hammer test https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haan, dekhne walon ko bhi acchha lagega! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Title of the video: Hammer On My Fly! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

CC @Plato


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Screenshot 20190415 084812 gallery
Deal Subedar
126
1349
60

bro i format whole flash with bootloder

and now sab khatam

Bye bye
Entertainer
45
34797
351
@Magus wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


+1 and upload in youtube saying hammer test https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haan, dekhne walon ko bhi acchha lagega! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Title of the video: Hammer On My Fly! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

CC @Plato


@Desi Net Worm ki yaad aa gayi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Jai Maharastra, King of Hawkers.

Kill bill pandey
suspended
50
302
5

meri baat suno
bought a new lyf flame 6 ; was just 10 days old and mistakenly dropped the phone into water; needless to say phone is dead
have a samsung s3 ; display has gone corrupt ; nowhere a new display is available for less than 5k ; that phone is lying dead as well
was using my old lumia 520 for the time being ; its display also went dead mysteriously
bought an lg g2 from ebay geb ; the phone is giving huge software issues and a part of its touch panel has stopped responding
asked my sis to lend her old redmi 1s for the time being ; dropped and its display is cracked
started using samsung guru ; lost its battery and back panel and and cracked the front display as well

boll mai kya karu !!!!

Bye bye
Entertainer
45
34797
351
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

meri baat suno
bought a new lyf flame 6 ; was just 10 days old and mistakenly dropped the phone into water; needless to say phone is dead
have a samsung s3 ; display has gone corrupt ; nowhere a new display is available for less than 5k ; that phone is lying dead as well
was using my old lumia 520 for the time being ; its display also went dead mysteriously
bought an lg g2 from ebay geb ; the phone is giving huge software issues and a part of its touch panel has stopped responding
asked my sis to lend her old redmi 1s for the time being ; dropped and its display is cracked
started using samsung guru ; lost its battery and back panel and and cracked the front display as well

boll mai kya karu !!!!


Kitna girata hai bhai? Neurobion Forte , one tablet daily. Sheegra patan nahin hoga, nason ko taaqat milegi.

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
184
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

meri baat suno
bought a new lyf flame 6 ; was just 10 days old and mistakenly dropped the phone into water; needless to say phone is dead
have a samsung s3 ; display has gone corrupt ; nowhere a new display is available for less than 5k ; that phone is lying dead as well
was using my old lumia 520 for the time being ; its display also went dead mysteriously
bought an lg g2 from ebay geb ; the phone is giving huge software issues and a part of its touch panel has stopped responding
asked my sis to lend her old redmi 1s for the time being ; dropped and its display is cracked
started using samsung guru ; lost its battery and back panel and and cracked the front display as well

boll mai kya karu !!!!


as per ur name, you r killing ur phones.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kill bill pandey
suspended
50
302
5
@Plato wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

meri baat suno
bought a new lyf flame 6 ; was just 10 days old and mistakenly dropped the phone into water; needless to say phone is dead
have a samsung s3 ; display has gone corrupt ; nowhere a new display is available for less than 5k ; that phone is lying dead as well
was using my old lumia 520 for the time being ; its display also went dead mysteriously
bought an lg g2 from ebay geb ; the phone is giving huge software issues and a part of its touch panel has stopped responding
asked my sis to lend her old redmi 1s for the time being ; dropped and its display is cracked
started using samsung guru ; lost its battery and back panel and and cracked the front display as well

boll mai kya karu !!!!


Kitna girata hai bhai? Neurobion Forte , one tablet daily. Sheegra patan nahin hoga, nason ko taaqat milegi.


shigrapatan ka to koi zikra nhe hai par

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-use-of-Neurob...
http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/c/qu...

Screenshot 20190415 084812 gallery
Deal Subedar
126
1349
60

SpeedPost

Bye bye
Entertainer
45
34797
351
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

meri baat suno
bought a new lyf flame 6 ; was just 10 days old and mistakenly dropped the phone into water; needless to say phone is dead
have a samsung s3 ; display has gone corrupt ; nowhere a new display is available for less than 5k ; that phone is lying dead as well
was using my old lumia 520 for the time being ; its display also went dead mysteriously
bought an lg g2 from ebay geb ; the phone is giving huge software issues and a part of its touch panel has stopped responding
asked my sis to lend her old redmi 1s for the time being ; dropped and its display is cracked
started using samsung guru ; lost its battery and back panel and and cracked the front display as well

boll mai kya karu !!!!


Kitna girata hai bhai? Neurobion Forte , one tablet daily. Sheegra patan nahin hoga, nason ko taaqat milegi.


shigrapatan ka to koi zikra nhe hai par

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-use-of-Neurob...
http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/c/qu...


Arey Pandey Ji, nason ko taaqat milegi toh haath ki pakad majboot banegi, koi cheez jaldi nahin slip nahin hogi. Mobile surakshit rahega.

Funny 377 922
Deal Cadet
82
683
55
@Plato wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


+1 and upload in youtube saying hammer test https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haan, dekhne walon ko bhi acchha lagega! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Title of the video: Hammer On My Fly! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

CC @Plato


@Desi Net Worm ki yaad aa gayi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Jai Maharastra, King of Hawkers.


JAY MAHARASHTRA……NAD KHULA

m here bro

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
184
@Desi Net Worm wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


+1 and upload in youtube saying hammer test https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haan, dekhne walon ko bhi acchha lagega! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Title of the video: Hammer On My Fly! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

CC @Plato


@Desi Net Worm ki yaad aa gayi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Jai Maharastra, King of Hawkers.


JAY MAHARASHTRA……NAD KHULA

m here bro


oh you are visible after long time ??…

Hammer On Fly! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

cc @Magus

Funny 377 922
Deal Cadet
82
683
55
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Desi Net Worm wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Option 4

Use Hammer and break it into pieces. Accha lagega.


+1 and upload in youtube saying hammer test https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Haan, dekhne walon ko bhi acchha lagega! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Title of the video: Hammer On My Fly! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

CC @Plato


@Desi Net Worm ki yaad aa gayi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Jai Maharastra, King of Hawkers.


JAY MAHARASHTRA……NAD KHULA

m here bro


oh you are visible after long time ??…

Hammer On Fly! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

cc @Magus


office wrk..so.mr india..

jab kisine pukara to hum chale aye

Missing