not able to remove screen lock

not able to remove screen lock

98°
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
50
2

guys i have screen lock but when i am trying to remove it then it is not happening. error is coming encryption policy, disabled by administrator or credential storage.
but i dont do any these thing in my phone

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267

If u have custom recovery installed
Go to TWRP/CWM, mount system partition
Find the .key files and remove them

you can also do the same with Root explorer if your device is rooted

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@getready wrote:

If u have custom recovery installed
Go to TWRP/CWM, mount system partition
Find the .key files and remove them

you can also do the same with Root explorer if your device is rooted


Does any word in his post make you think he would understand what you are saying? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
@Magus wrote:

@getready wrote:

If u have custom recovery installed
Go to TWRP/CWM, mount system partition
Find the .key files and remove them

you can also do the same with Root explorer if your device is rooted


Does any word in his post make you think he would understand what you are saying? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Step by Step instructions make everyone Lazier than before https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If he starts to google about the things i mentioned he will know to do things himself https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

2x2cdw6
Deal Subedar
126
1102
20

Uninstall any antivirus app you have on your phone. I had Eset Mobile security and that caused the same problem for me.

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@raven_kira wrote:

Uninstall any antivirus app you have on your phone. I had Eset Mobile security and that caused the same problem for me.


To do that, he has to unlock the mobile first, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@getready wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@getready wrote:

If u have custom recovery installed
Go to TWRP/CWM, mount system partition
Find the .key files and remove them

you can also do the same with Root explorer if your device is rooted


Does any word in his post make you think he would understand what you are saying? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Step by Step instructions make everyone Lazier than before https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If he starts to google about the things i mentioned he will know to do things himself https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif



https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

2x2cdw6
Deal Subedar
126
1102
20
@Magus wrote:

@raven_kira wrote:

Uninstall any antivirus app you have on your phone. I had Eset Mobile security and that caused the same problem for me.


To do that, he has to unlock the mobile first, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

He knows his screenlock password, he just wants to disable his existing screen lock pattern/password/pin and use direct swipe to unlock. Atleast thats what I inferred from his question… as I had the same problem couple of months ago.

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@raven_kira wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@raven_kira wrote:

Uninstall any antivirus app you have on your phone. I had Eset Mobile security and that caused the same problem for me.


To do that, he has to unlock the mobile first, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

He knows his screenlock password, he just wants to disable his existing screen lock pattern/password/pin and use direct swipe to unlock. Atleast thats what I inferred from his question… as I had the same problem couple of months ago.


OMG! You seem to be right. I thought he forgot his pattern/passowrd and so is not able to unlock his mobile. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
50
2
@getready wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@getready wrote:

If u have custom recovery installed
Go to TWRP/CWM, mount system partition
Find the .key files and remove them

you can also do the same with Root explorer if your device is rooted


Does any word in his post make you think he would understand what you are saying? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Step by Step instructions make everyone Lazier than before https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If he starts to google about the things i mentioned he will know to do things himself https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanx a lot bro
When I searched Google about your then I found a solution of clearing credential and it works.
Thanx a lot for replying to a newbie

Missing