note counting machine

note counting machine

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
1

hi.. my uncle is a businessman and mainly deals with cash only.
he wanted to buy a note counting cum fake detection machine, but a/c to my thinking, all the products in market are calibdated to old notes only (for fake detection)
please tell me whether i am right or not, and also guide me if there is any new machine in the market for new notes

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Osho
Critic
21
169
13584
216

The new machine will be out once the new fakes are out. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1

Bhai itne note he to mere badal de na

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17

Politicians release Good and Fake notes and they blame terrorists.

so wait for sometime, as note companies have to realise all this first.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8616
90
Magus wrote:

The new machine will be out once the new fakes are out. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

KALA DHANKALA DHAN https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
1

for those who didnt understand the OP:
1) Can old counting machines detect and count new notes?
2) Is there any counting machine right now in market which can count/detect new notes.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
52762
1059
Magus wrote:

The new machine will be out once the new fakes are out. toungueout

Pak wants to create fake notes
And China will create machines to detect them ?

Suppose, tommorw both make a mahayukti ?

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
8
430
2742
26
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

Pak wants to create fake notes
And China will create machines to detect them ?


Suppose, tommorw both make a mahayukti ?

Pak creating fake notes and China note machines ! You are a James bond in finding conspiracies.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
52762
1059
MovieSeeker wrote:

Pak creating fake notes and China note machines ! You are a James bond in finding conspiracies.

Sometimes coders on desidime break (decode) the script of generating coupon codes .
(Better skilled than coding done by e commerce sites )

@cancob futurebazaar.com Rs 100/
+many more

@Secretagent

U will be getting 1000 fpds in 2016or 2017 !?

Img 20170110 173142
Entertainer
10
97
24802
238
Expand
Alpha.Barood wrote:

Sometimes coders on desidime break (decode) the script of generating coupon codes .
(Better skilled than coding done by e commerce sites )

@cancob futurebazaar.com Rs 100/
+many more

@Secretagent

U will be getting 1000 fpds in 2016or 2017 !?

Pakistanis buy Election Voting Machine from India. Is baar Sania Mirza ko banaa denge hum Pakistan ki President agar hamaare yahaan fake notes daale toh!

Missing