(EarnTalktime App)now u can convert ett talktim...

(EarnTalktime App)now u can convert ett talktime in flipkart voucher

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
103
21978
155

https://i.imgur.com/XtZGStt.jpg

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,028
28,033
58241
592

send me some https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30550
253

Thanks @devashi

Redeemed 100,

I saw 1 or 2 days back option was not there

Cheers buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
103
21978
155
@mahidada wrote:

Thanks @devashi

Redeemed 100,

I saw 1 or 2 days back option was not there

Cheers buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes its gud as in recharge there is bad condition of 20,50,100 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Indiac
Deal Cadet
0
100
596
10

@devashi send me u r ref code buddy i need to signup by night..

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
103
21978
155
@rajarew wrote:

@devashi send me u r ref code buddy i need to signup by night..


Sending chk pm plz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Capture
Deal Lieutenant
17
740
5980
97

@devashi , would appreciate if you provide app/wesbite name in thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
103
21978
155
@Bulwark wrote:

@devashi , would appreciate if you provide app/wesbite name in thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Added buddy

Fde
Deal Cadet
0
61
446
38

what is app name plzz pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
71
62
8

Someone plz pm referral

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
103
21978
155
@kaushalsweet35 wrote:

Someone plz pm referral


U got ? Or may I send u my refrl

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
103
21978
155
@abhi wrote:

what is app name plzz pm me


Added in thread title
Earn talk time

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30550
253
@devashi wrote:

@rajarew wrote:

@devashi send me u r ref code buddy i need to signup by night..


Sending chk pm plz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/314119/medium/300972720120807125926_Cadbury.jpg?1480988313

man me laddu phoota!!
19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
103
21978
155
@mahidada wrote:

@devashi wrote:

@rajarew wrote:

@devashi send me u r ref code buddy i need to signup by night..


Sending chk pm plz https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/314120/medium/300973320120807125926_Cadbury.jpg?1480988313

man me laddu phoota!!

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
13595s3h
Deal Cadet
2
134
324
9

Someone please refer me

Missing