Offers for New Paypal users

Offers for New Paypal users

45°
Missing
Deal Newbie
68
72
2

I have new Paypal account and want to get maximum benefit as new Paypal user..

Can any1 suggest best options to use it..

I am thinking of using it on Grabon to buy Amazon GV (50% Paypal cashback upto 250).. Is there any other better deal ?

11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
68
72
2

1 more query:

Can I use same card in multiple Paypal account ? In past I read that 1 card can be used in 2 Paypal accounts.. Can someone please confirm

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1
siddkgp wrote:

1 more query:

Can I use same card in multiple Paypal account ? In past I read that 1 card can be used in 2 Paypal accounts.. Can someone please confirm

+1

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Cadet
137
809
13
siddkgp wrote:

1 more query:

Can I use same card in multiple Paypal account ? In past I read that 1 card can be used in 2 Paypal accounts.. Can someone please confirm

Yes. One card can be used in only 2 paypal accounts.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
349
4
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Yes. One card can be used in only 2 paypal accounts.

both account will be treated as new account and new user offer can be used on both account, any idea about it.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Cadet
137
809
13
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

both account will be treated as new account and new user offer can be used on both account, any idea about it.

Both the Accounts will be treated as new. And you can avail offers on both new accounts. But if they find you suspicious then they may deny cashback, you never know. PayPal has become very strict.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
197
2
androgame wrote:

Check PM

I too created new paypal account. Let me know, how to utilize it for full cash back.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
38
0

Quick reply needed pls:
Can I pay partly by my Myntra credit and rest by paypal while shopping on myntra? and will I get paypal new user cashback offer in that case?

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
553
4
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Now only once per account

So, now 1 card can only be used on a single paypal account and can’t be added to another paypal account after removing fromt the first? Confirm it as I am experiencing this issue today…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1054
17
Expand
dgreatgambler007 wrote:

So, now 1 card can only be used on a single paypal account and can’t be added to another paypal account after removing fromt the first? Confirm it as I am experiencing this issue today…..

Yes confirmed

Missing