OFFICIAL : Marshmallow update for OnePlus two

OFFICIAL : Marshmallow update for OnePlus two

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Android N ke jamaane me marshmallow https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

9601
Deal Lieutenant
23
1,300
4512
34
@sagardrokr wrote:

Android N ke jamaane me marshmallow https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif


Abhi Time hai Android N Release Hone Me…
currently it’s Marshamallow’s Zamana

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
218
1

OP, Thanks for giving info.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52

They want to clear some old stock as Oneplus 3 is about to launch on June 14…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
suspended
2
140
1338
12
@gambitrite wrote:

They want to clear some old stock as Oneplus 3 is about to launch on June 14…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i am very excited for op3 launch..should i go for 6gb variant if it launches..or 4gb is more than enough?..32gb rom is fine for me

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@AirDimer wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

They want to clear some old stock as Oneplus 3 is about to launch on June 14…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i am very excited for op3 launch..should i go for 6gb variant if it launches..or 4gb is more than enough?..32gb rom is fine for me

price?

Images
suspended
2
140
1338
12
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@AirDimer wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

They want to clear some old stock as Oneplus 3 is about to launch on June 14…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i am very excited for op3 launch..should i go for 6gb variant if it launches..or 4gb is more than enough?..32gb rom is fine for me

price?
most premium variant is expected to be around $425

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52
@AirDimer wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

They want to clear some old stock as Oneplus 3 is about to launch on June 14…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i am very excited for op3 launch..should i go for 6gb variant if it launches..or 4gb is more than enough?..32gb rom is fine for me

It all depends on the pricing… If you find the price difference between the 4gb ram version & 6gb ram version to be minimal, go for the 6gb ram version. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing