Offline Smartphone Market Ki Reality

Offline Smartphone Market Ki Reality

134°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

OFFLINE SMARTPHONE MARKET KI REALITY

hushed
26 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Dp
suspended
50
258
2

Is market mein sab chor baithe hain. I stay very close by

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
alphagirl wrote:

Is market mein sab chor baithe hain. I stay very close by

flushed to phir yeh sab jo bol rahe hai ki hum log bhi discount offers dete hai woh sab aise hi attraction ke liye rolleyes
Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
desiman wrote:
flushed to phir yeh sab jo bol rahe hai ki hum log bhi discount offers dete hai woh sab aise hi attraction ke liye rolleyes
laughing laughing
Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
alphagirl wrote:

Is market mein sab chor baithe hain. I stay very close by

Reality when shown in a cam that every participant knows about, is called “sponsored” sweat_smile stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Reality when shown in a cam that every participant knows about, is called “sponsored” sweat_smile stuck_out_tongue

yeh sharma uncle to apne aap ko desh bhakt bolta rehta hai…

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19

Ese camera leke dikhaoge to govt departments wale bhi fatak se kam kr dete he. Kbhi sting operation bhi kro sharmaji fechnical maut ka nanga nach dekhneko milega

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
263
5

Bewkoof bana reha hai….

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
desiman wrote:
flushed to phir yeh sab jo bol rahe hai ki hum log bhi discount offers dete hai woh sab aise hi attraction ke liye rolleyes

Well the guy is on camera, he knows it. Can’t you see it?

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Reality when shown in a cam that every participant knows about, is called “sponsored” sweat_smile stuck_out_tongue

Witty reply 😄😄😄😂😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0

These shopkeepers might have paid Sharma uncle for promoting them.😋😋 Kitna mal mila hai SHARMA ji?Sharma ji thora bhi to SHARAM karo,public is not blind fool.Are you DAMAD of that shopkeeper?🤭🤭🤭🤭

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Deal_Master007 wrote:

These shopkeepers might have paid Sharma uncle for promoting them.😋😋 Kitna mal mila hai SHARMA ji?Sharma ji thora bhi to SHARAM karo,public is not blind fool.Are you DAMAD of that shopkeeper?🤭🤭🤭🤭

sharma uncle dono side se kama raha hai – online / offline laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10

which indian tech youtuber are actually honest? i know only few geekyranjit, dhananjay bhosale etc

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
tank_u_m8 wrote:

which indian tech youtuber are actually honest? i know only few geekyranjit, dhananjay bhosale etc

Geekyranjit looks drunkard and psycho to me…

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Geekyranjit looks psycho to me…

why? is it just the looks or he did something sometime?
also mainly all indian tech-youtubers are concentrated on mobile phone they are more of a indian-tech-news and mobile phone review channels

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
37
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

why? is it just the looks or he did something sometime?
also mainly all indian tech-youtubers are concentrated on mobile phone they are more of a indian-tech-news and mobile phone review channels

i used to hate geeky ranjith , but after seeing technicalguruji, ranjit is tolerable.

i wonder even if they look at unboxtherapy, techinicalguruji is pretty loaded still he is biased and not truthfull

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

i used to hate geeky ranjith , but after seeing technicalguruji, ranjit is tolerable.

i wonder even if they look at unboxtherapy, techinicalguruji is pretty loaded still he is biased and not truthfull

Yes true, my personal favourite is linustechtips

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Yes true, my personal favourite is linustechtips

What do you think about mrwhosetheboss?

I recently started watching his videos and I really liked his content/video quality.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
malikcool wrote:

What do you think about mrwhosetheboss?

I recently started watching his videos and I really liked his content/video quality.

Yes he is really nice for mobile stuff also he incorporates Asia tech stuff in his videos that is a plus point.
Also he does nice camera comparisons.

Missing
Deal Cadet
184
752
7

Beebom and Techwiser channel I watch,
Used to watch c4etech, not anymore

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
258
B3A5T wrote:

Beebom and Techwiser channel I watch,
Used to watch c4etech, not anymore

+1 for beebom

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Yes he is really nice for mobile stuff also he incorporates Asia tech stuff in his videos that is a plus point.
Also he does nice camera comparisons.

plus1 plus1
Missing
Deal Subedar
611
1831
21
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Geekyranjit looks drunkard and psycho to me…

Dono hi gobar hain.. Baki unki fight was lit.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy joy (Technical guruji n Sharma)

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar
153
1078
10

Ye bik gaye h sharma ji. laughing

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1166
25

For Indian Tech Youtubers , Mobile = Technology rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
268
9
M.MAHI wrote:

For Indian Tech Youtubers , Mobile = Technology rolleyes

Best YouTuber is Techburner….his all videos are almost comedy and gives true reviews for phones…



Best Tech Comedy YouTuber= @ Techburner

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
namanmakkar wrote:

Best YouTuber is Techburner….his all videos are almost comedy and gives true reviews for phones…



Best Tech Comedy YouTuber= @ Techburner

Comedy dekhna ho toh kapil sharma dekho na…10 min ka video mai 2 min sirf kaam ki baat karta hai.

Missing