Ola or Uber

Ola or Uber

67°
Missing
Deal Newbie
80
96
2

Tomorrow I’m gonna book Ola or Uber for the first time for 7-10 kms 😃 (cab/Auto/Bike)

please suggest some offers or Cashback.

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1997
30

Use my referral link and get Rs. 25 discount on Uber and Rs. 50 on Ola

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7320
117
Expand
raghavendra1022507 wrote:

Thank you

5 rides uber lite new user gets 100 off but payment should be made from paytm and u need to have 350 loaded everytime u book a ride also KYC done on paytm

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
96
2
Expand
desiman wrote:

5 rides uber lite new user gets 100 off but payment should be made from paytm and u need to have 350 loaded everytime u book a ride also KYC done on paytm

What if i just pay with Paytm?
Instead of loading 350

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7320
117
Expand
raghavendra1022507 wrote:

What if i just pay with Paytm?
Instead of loading 350

no bro u need to have money loaded and 350 they need to book the ride

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Any discount coupon code for uber cab? For old user

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11
sardasa wrote:

Use my referral link and get Rs. 25 discount on Uber and Rs. 50 on Ola

Do they really give it now.

Before i use to get it on referral to others,
But now dont get it.
Even when personally done in new number the other got i didn’t get.

Missing