Oneplus 6t 8+128 at 31500. Worthy buy?

Oneplus 6t 8+128 at 31500. Worthy buy?

85°
Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
51
170
3

Hi.
I was looking for a good phone lately, now op6t is available at a price of 31500 for 8+128 gb variant.
Is it a good buy at this price.
My budget is 30000.

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
56
15148
207

Do exchange and buy good phone

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
28248
386
Vivo NEX (Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange [email protected]

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07F6...G/

LG V30+ B&O Edition (Black, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage)@22500

https://www.amazon.in/LG-V30-Black-128GB-Storag...

LG G7 ThinQ (Platinum Grey, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)@23500

https://www.amazon.in/LG-ThinQ-Platinum-Grey-St...

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
51
170
3
goss8877 wrote:
Vivo NEX (Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange [email protected]

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07F6...G/

LG V30+ B&O Edition (Black, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage)@22500

https://www.amazon.in/LG-V30-Black-128GB-Storag...

LG G7 ThinQ (Platinum Grey, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)@23500

https://www.amazon.in/LG-ThinQ-Platinum-Grey-St...

Is LG reliable?

How is their OS? Is it matured enough like OnePlus?

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
28248
386
Expand
moriarty wrote:

Is LG reliable?

How is their OS? Is it matured enough like OnePlus?

Lg is reliable but no future updates, since they have great h/w you can unlock boot loader n install custom rom.

As for oxygen os is considered it’s most evolved I came across.

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
51
170
3
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

Lg is reliable but no future updates, since they have great h/w you can unlock boot loader n install custom rom.

As for oxygen os is considered it’s most evolved I came across.

OK. Thanks for the suggestions. ✌️

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1101
20

Buy a real flagship from Samsung, Google or Apple instead with exchange offers. If you want cheaper flagship, go for Poco. One Plus is not worth it. Even LG is better. OP’s only USP is that their OS is fast.

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
51
170
3
G-Gowda wrote:

Buy a real flagship from Samsung, Google or Apple instead with exchange offers. If you want cheaper flagship, go for Poco. One Plus is not worth it. Even LG is better. OP’s only USP is that their OS is fast.

Already using POCO.
It’s just that it doesn’t feel premium and that ‘Mi’ tag makes it sound cheap. Although performance wise, not any major concern.

Lot of my friends use oneplus and I can say that the in hand feel is very premium.
Also they are all very satisfied with the phone.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1101
20
Expand
moriarty wrote:

Already using POCO.
It’s just that it doesn’t feel premium and that ‘Mi’ tag makes it sound cheap. Although performance wise, not any major concern.

Lot of my friends use oneplus and I can say that the in hand feel is very premium.
Also they are all very satisfied with the phone.

For people using iphones or Galaxy notes, OnePlus feels very cheap. Never concern yourself with these superficial things if something performs extremely well above its class.

Download
Deal Cadet
147
896
5
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

For people using iphones or Galaxy notes, OnePlus feels very cheap. Never concern yourself with these superficial things if something performs extremely well above its class.

I don’t think that is the case. Many of my friends switched to oneplus from these premium phones.
They are happy.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1101
20
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

I don’t think that is the case. Many of my friends switched to oneplus from these premium phones.
They are happy.

Cuz they didn’t wanna spend the extra money on brand name and just wanted a fast phone. I have such friends too.

Missing