Hot Deal

online fraud lost 14000 rupees suggestions please

470°
Deal Lieutenant
satis53

yester day 1 guy messaged me on whatsapp that i will pay electricity bill @ 20 % discount i had paid him advance and now he block me on whatsapp his whatsapp number 9589715107 need some suggestions to file complain in cyber cell

56 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kaha se mila tha ye banda tmhe… Is he contacted you on desidime or he personally message you

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

गए भाई तुम्हारे पैसे

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nobody except cyber cell can help you. Register a complaint with all proof such as your WhatsApp chat, phone calls, bank statement.
If that person has withdrawn the money from bank it is more difficult to recover, so register complaint ASAP.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sab Acha ho Jayega
Paise bhi aa jayenge.
plus1 plus1 plus1

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Very sad cry
Make peace with what happened.
Recovering money is a miracle, my prayers with you.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Do you hand out money just like that?

BTW What is your Whatsapp number. I need it for research purpose.

Link Copied

You are senior guy as per karma….. How you make this type of mistake…… Sach e kaha hai लालच बुरी बला…. Hope you will receive your money back……

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bach ke rehna bhai log

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Since Paypal is available in India now. It’s highly recommended to do such transactions via paypal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How paypal help us for these type of transaction please tell me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

14k or 1400?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Be caution while transferring money to unknown person on whatapp, just for few discount you are putting yourself in vulnerable position. You can lodge a complaint in cybercell but they will not take up this matter as usual unless you have approach. Moreover you have sent money by your wish so Tey will take this as a civil offence.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get to the bottom of the issue and keep us updated…your experience, though bad, will give us some insights into how cyber cells function. Ping them with RTIs every week.

Link Copied

Check this number in Google, find his FB ID, comment in all posts of his friends too, call him often…

14k is Big amount. May God help you get by somehow

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Y god came in bw bhai

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This guy’s name is Sanjay Yadav. File a police complaint against him. He has cheated you.

Link Copied

How can you send 14k if one give you 20% discount? Have you not watched phir hera pheri And you are dimers….. Every offer and discount you have and still you believe on others.. I think you have made a big mistake… However complain with cyber cell.. There is high chance that you would receive your money..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have paid via paytm then get an FIR lodged ASAP and send the copy to paytm. If he still has the amount in his wallet, his wallet will immediately be blocked.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@kedarsasane4

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How is your electricity bill Rs 14000? Are you running bitcoin miners at home?

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

If you live in a metro city or a 2nd tier city and have a moderately large family then 14k is really not high.

We are 7 adult members in our family and have 7 rooms (including 2 halls) in our home. Our electricity bill is 25k for 2 months. It’s because of the summers. In winters, our bill is usually 10-12k.

View 21 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

+91 87551 89662
Ye ek laundiya Hai Jo SBI card ki taraf se fraud karti Hai,
Card ka number and cvv pooch kar activation karne ke bahaney shayad gudgaanw ke bluedart office see ye details leti hai
pata sako to pata lo

Link Copied

WhatsApp ka otp leke bhi fraud kar r h log

Link Copied

Don’t worry search for someone who gives 50% discount for your next bill.
Aise karne se purana hisab barabar ho jayega. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Hadd hai yaar aadhar no. Verified jagah par dene kay liye log itna hala hula karte hai aur yaha kisi anjaan nai whatsapp par 20 % discount paes kar ke rokda le liya .
Wah reeee samzhdaari……..

Link Copied

भाई लेक्चर नहीं कुछ समाधान है तो बोलो…

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

1 Ac = Rs. 1000 if moderately used only at night. If used also during day time then bill will increase.
Fans lights tv fridge chargers oven computer etc additional in bill to be calculated.

However energy efficient electric appliances like 5 star rating Acs fans fridge etc and led bulbs can save a decent amount.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry to interrupt but this post is solving issue of mischief done and u person start talking electricity bill grin

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro use INSTAREMEDY.COM i hd recovered my 5000. Do pm for more info

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Tell us your story. How did that help you recover

Link Copied

@satis53 give details as much as possible

Also answer below questions.
How you met this guy?
How you paid?

Link Copied

How much Rs. your electricity provider charge you per unit?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

he might have large family of 5-7 members or pending bill for couple of months .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

go to police station ..they will give cybercrime wtdapp number ..u can register case in wtsapp

Link Copied

Everyone suggesting Cyber Police, is there anyone who has been successful in lodging a complaint with them… I had contacted “Cyber Crime Police Station” in carlton house, bangalore and I was told they have instructions to not accept any complaint till the amount is less than 10 Lacs… what is the use of such police stations, god only knows…

replyuser
Click here to reply