REMOVED BY srocks

REMOVED BY srocks

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Desidime logo
Cap
Deal Captain
16
7
12712
118

REMOVED

@srocks

33 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
49
1586
15

@srocks u are smart why buy skmethin expensive from unknown /less known website

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
49
1586
15
@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@srocks u are smart why buy skmethin expensive from unknown /less known website

if u have a video of unboxing then legal action will be easy only a photo can be misleading saying that u took out the phone and put stones….

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
181
6596
51

I follow a simple rule…
Shop only on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM.
That’s it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
49
1586
15
@sid100 wrote:

I follow a simple rule…
Shop only on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM.
That’s it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

snapdeal?

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
181
6596
51
@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

I follow a simple rule…
Shop only on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM.
That’s it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

snapdeal?


Snapdeal only for Woohoo GVs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30768
272

OMG! 😱 Its a Sony ka Patthar 😹

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
181
6596
51
@srocks wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

I follow a simple rule…
Shop only on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM.
That’s it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Boss maine already payment Instant refund le liya wo with 10% interest


Good. But always risk is there while shopping on such unknown sites.

Giphy
Deal Hunter
246
12,420
34549
799

Its totally your friend’s fault.

Kuch paise bachane k chakkar me lag gya na lamba chuna https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30768
272
@srocks wrote:

@Plato wrote:

OMG! 😱 Its a Sony ka Patthar 😹


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248114/medium/33970705nkkqq.jpg?1480951975


Aur bana lo id S Rocks 😂

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
49
1586
15
@srocks wrote:


@sid100 wrote:


@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

I follow a simple rule…
Shop only on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM.
That’s it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

snapdeal?


Snapdeal only for Woohoo GVs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

very soon public pic in . all over social world & Media

pls give me sometime:evil:

#Accha hai bahut accha hai

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
49
1586
15
@srocks wrote:


@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@srocks wrote:


@Plato wrote:

OMG! 😱 Its a Sony ka Patthar 😹


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248137/medium/33970925nkkqq.jpg?1480951987


Aur bana lo id S Rocks 😂

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif sahi pakde hain

humne to refund le liya wait kariye incase apke sath aesa hota app kya karte

kya hota pata nahi lekin ssbse pehle zor ka jhatka lgta fir mom ka phatka padta

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
122
29700
291
@srocks wrote:


@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Its totally your friend’s fault.

Kuch paise bachane k chakkar me lag gya na lamba chuna https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Bhai chuna nahi laga maine already currier ko RTO kar diya actually ECOM courier Manager was my very close Friend & Regional Manager

Bro tell me one thing, this courier is routed through ecomm express & it won’t be difficult for them to nab the thief. But my doubt is how do such people do this & don’t have fear of getting caught.
All this courier thing is tracked, will they be saved?

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52

Must some be some old stock…. I mean old rock https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
27930
179
@srocks wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

I follow a simple rule…
Shop only on Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM.
That’s it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Boss maine already payment Instant refund le liya wo with 10% interest


OH, this is the reason, all the courier partners not allowing to ship mobiles https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Gud that you got refund https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
27930
179
@gambitrite wrote:

Must some be some old stock…. I mean old rock https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


lol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

Had it been someone else, I would have requested him to post the entire story of how he made the seller to refund so quickly. But if I start reading what OP writes as the story, I will end up in an asylum. So, I better keep calm and go on. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52
@srocks wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

Must some be some old stock…. I mean old rock https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


not for me ok its my freind case because iam using better then you phone

I did not get you…. what are you trying to say? Type in Hindi also and give translation with it.

PS – I know that it is not your phone. I was making fun of the courier guys logic who replaced it with some old stone. The box looked like it was some old stock as it was so dirty and inside there was some old rock. So i meant it in a sarcastic manner… I am not making fun of you or your friend. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@gambitrite wrote:

I did not get you…. what are you trying to say? Type in Hindi also and give translation with it.


You want to forget Hindi as well? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252
@Magus wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

I did not get you…. what are you trying to say? Type in Hindi also and give translation with it.


You want to forget Hindi as well? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Rofl https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing