Opening new savings account, HDFC or ICICI?

Opening new savings account, HDFC or ICICI?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
542
19

Im a Student and currently i have an account in axis bank and dbs bank, Im thinking of terminating my axis bank account and moving onto some another.
Should i go with hdfc or icici?
Any other recomendation would be appreciated, thanks.
ps- IDFC isnt avalaible in my city (pune)

7 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
86
644
20

ICICI pocket saving account.
If you are under 25 years, Zero balance account.

Giphy 5
Deal Captain
23
798
8668
92

Standard Chartered mein khulvao.
Naam kamaoge. Dhan ki avashaykta hi nahi.

P.S. I had accounts in ABN Amro and Deutsche Bank only for this reason! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
542
19
@bajaj151 wrote:

ICICI pocket saving account.
If you are under 25 years, Zero balance account.

Can I use net banking, mobile banking and all on pocket savings account? Pocket is wallet right?

Images
Deal Subedar
3
160
1539
26
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Standard Chartered mein khulvao.
Naam kamaoge. Dhan ki avashaykta hi nahi.

P.S. I had accounts in ABN Amro and Deutsche Bank only for this reason! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Can a below 18 person open minor account in this bank?

Facebook status love quotes
Deal Cadet
1
132
306
19

For maximum reach of ATMs open account in SBI, HDFC or ICICI since all banks charge for more than 5 ATM withdrawals for other banks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
148
1924
15
@koolmickey wrote:

For maximum reach of ATMs open account in SBI, HDFC or ICICI since all banks charge for more than 5 ATM withdrawals for other banks.


for maximum reach ATM, Digibank verified account is best. unlimited use of any ATM

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Standard Chartered mein khulvao.
Naam kamaoge. Dhan ki avashaykta hi nahi.

P.S. I had accounts in ABN Amro and Deutsche Bank only for this reason! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Deutsche Bank to Bankrupt hone vali thi na abhi 1 mahine pahle

and Ppl thinking as prestiges bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Better Open an Account At Allahabad Bank Never will bankrupt https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing