Option for KG from anyone's profile instead fro...

Option for KG from anyone's profile instead from post in mobile web only (try it)

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Giphy
Deal Major
126
4,532
24149
156

I am not sure how many of you aware of this option. Just considering very few knows I am sharing it.

From mobile web if you go to someone’s profile, an option to give karma is visible there.

Just sharing for knowledge enhancement https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ignore if you already know it.

thanks to @raj0390 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
11100061 1455436304771357 21582969242107447 n
Deal Captain
34
1,137
14877
176
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif vu
Bluewater
Deal Subedar
2
148
1310
25

I am not able to see any such option in PC web browser

only from mobile web ?? shit..

This should be available for desktop users also..

Images
Moderator
2
214
13544
209
@BlueWater wrote:

I am not able to see any such option in PC web browser

only from mobile web ?? shit..

This should be available for desktop users also..


For desktop users much simple!

For Feedback, Suggestions And Similar Submit here: http://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-issu...

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
161

desidime.com/searches/desktop-to-mobile-toggle

@BlueWater wrote: I am not able to see any such option in PC web browser

only from mobile web ?? no shit..

check for the words ‘Give Karma’ [it is a hyper-link]

hope you have kept cookies enabled. if not, then please do.

now check www.desidime.com/users/467386?mobile=1 @Atul’s profile.

or mine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif http://www.desidime.com/users/174288?mo...=1

edit: thank you so much @Blue Water brother, i should not be joking on these though. it was merely a light hearted thing for me to say so. sorry it came across as serious. CC: the shocked Mr. @AtulTheDimer

once done use the toggle parameter to reset the cookie back to desktop site.
it means,
anywhere on the site, open any link with the parameter ?mobile=0 [to switch off the mobile site]

this on/off toggle needs to be done only once. so once set to mobile site, it will open all links and pages (including profiles of dimers) in the mobile site mode.

you need not repeat the “mobile=1” parameter

once done just reverse it.

kaam ho jaaye toudesidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topics/option-of-kg-from-profile-in-mobile-web-try-it?mobile=0
no compulsion to add this mobile=0 parameter to this page only, it can be done for any page or any link you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif !

of-course this is a stop-gap arrangement and things might already be on its way when the roll-out for all interfaces is effected.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Bluewater
Deal Subedar
2
148
1310
25
@Spock wrote:

desidime.com/searches/desktop-to-mobile-toggle

@BlueWater wrote: I am not able to see any such option in PC web browser

only from mobile web ?? no shit..

check for the words ‘Give Karma’ [it is a hyper-link]

hope you have kept cookies enabled. if not, then please do.

now check www.desidime.com/users/467386?mobile=1 @Atul’s profile.

or mine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif http://www.desidime.com/users/174288?mo...=1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


once done use the toggle parameter to reset the cookie back to desktop site.
it means,
once anywhere on the site, open any link with the parameter ?mobile=0 [to switch off the mobile site]

this on/off toggle needs to be done only once. so once set to mobile site, it will open all links and pages (including profiles of dimers) in the mobile site mode.

you need not repeat the “mobile=1” parameter

once done just reverse it.

kaam ho jaaye toudesidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topics/option-of-kg-from-profile-in-mobile-web-try-it?mobile=0
no compulsion to add this mobile=0 parameter to this page only, it can be done for any page or any link you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif !

of-course this is a stop-gap arrangement and things might already be on its way when the roll-out for all interfaces is effected.


KG given. Following the above process.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
22346
161
@KuttaJi wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif vu

Congrats for 8k karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
126
4,532
24149
156
@BlueWater wrote:


@Spock wrote:

desidime.com/searches/desktop-to-mobile-toggle
@BlueWater wrote: I am not able to see any such option in PC web browser

only from mobile web ?? no shit..

check for the words ‘Give Karma’ [it is a hyper-link]

hope you have kept cookies enabled. if not, then please do.

now check www.desidime.com/users/467386?mobile=1 @Atul’s profile.

or mine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif http://www.desidime.com/users/174288?mo...=1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


once done use the toggle parameter to reset the cookie back to desktop site.
it means,
once anywhere on the site, open any link with the parameter ?mobile=0 [to switch off the mobile site]

this on/off toggle needs to be done only once. so once set to mobile site, it will open all links and pages (including profiles of dimers) in the mobile site mode.

you need not repeat the “mobile=1” parameter

once done just reverse it.

kaam ho jaaye toudesidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topics/option-of-kg-from-profile-in-mobile-web-try-it?mobile=0
no compulsion to add this mobile=0 parameter to this page only, it can be done for any page or any link you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif !

of-course this is a stop-gap arrangement and things might already be on its way when the roll-out for all interfaces is effected.


KG given. Following the above process.

really. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
126
4,532
24149
156
@Spock wrote:

desidime.com/searches/desktop-to-mobile-toggle
@BlueWater wrote: I am not able to see any such option in PC web browser

only from mobile web ?? no shit..

check for the words ‘Give Karma’ [it is a hyper-link]

hope you have kept cookies enabled. if not, then please do.

now check www.desidime.com/users/467386?mobile=1 @Atul’s profile.

or mine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif http://www.desidime.com/users/174288?mo...=1

edit: thank you so much @Blue Water brother, i should not be joking on these though. it was merely a light hearted thing for me to say so. sorry it came across as serious. CC: the shocked Mr. @AtulTheDimer

once done use the toggle parameter to reset the cookie back to desktop site.
it means,
once anywhere on the site, open any link with the parameter ?mobile=0 [to switch off the mobile site]

this on/off toggle needs to be done only once. so once set to mobile site, it will open all links and pages (including profiles of dimers) in the mobile site mode.

you need not repeat the “mobile=1” parameter

once done just reverse it.

kaam ho jaaye toudesidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topics/option-of-kg-from-profile-in-mobile-web-try-it?mobile=0
no compulsion to add this mobile=0 parameter to this page only, it can be done for any page or any link you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif !

of-course this is a stop-gap arrangement and things might already be on its way when the roll-out for all interfaces is effected.

why u think it goes serious. ? i think everyone has taken it as normal bro. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
132
2784
25

I just tried this out on @AtulTheDimer and it worked.Thank you.

Missing