Ordered set wet gel 32 Rs @paytm got He deo 19...

Ordered set wet gel 32 Rs @paytm got He deo 199 Rs mrp

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
26
1
3560
51

ordered set wet gel @32 Rs got He deo 199 Rs mrp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490475/medium/439521020793315_1715498048760031_1996295109_n.jpg?1502441671

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
 20170305 121502
Deal Subedar
0
58
1790
32

Ok

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28166
182

check whether it expired or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
26
1
3560
51
dealgraber wrote:

check whether it expired or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

no its current product ..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
188
1

mazo aa gayo..

Fece4ab36f76bbea02460462aedd8aa4  artsy fartsy tattoo inspiration
Deal Cadet
1
91
332
3

i ordered one Zhandu Balm got Two https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
80

Same here. Ordered Harpic citrus block got Harpic toilet cleaner.

Thumbimgcrop 1445707917763
Deal Cadet
0
58
158
4
maddydilip wrote:

Same here. Ordered Harpic citrus block got Harpic toilet cleaner.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Imaes
Deal Cadet
2
168
964
47
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Thumbimgcrop 1445707917763
Deal Cadet
0
58
158
4

199 is better than 32 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
26
1
3560
51
freedealszone wrote:

199 is better than 32 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Yup https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet
0
58
374
4
Expand
arghya wrote:

Yup https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Is it genuine or fake railway station stuff?

Thumbimgcrop 1445707917763
Deal Cadet
0
58
158
4
Expand
igen wrote:

Is it genuine or fake railway station stuff?

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
6
30
7301
62
Expand
arghya wrote:

Smell is good . And stuff also .

You sure you’re talking about deodorant here? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28166
182
Expand
masthead1 wrote:

You sure you’re talking about deodorant here? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing