*Orkut founder is Back; Launches ‘Hello’, an In...

*Orkut founder is Back; Launches ‘Hello’, an Interest Based Social Network!*

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
473
5,798
40157
225
Orkut founder is Back; Launches ‘Hello’, an Interest Based Social Network!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251174/medium/3511624Hello-Network.jpg?1480953921

Orkut’s founder, Orkut Büyükkökten, has not given up on the social media dream and has launched another one called ‘Hello’, that wants us to connect with other people who share the same passion and interests. It won’t be directly competing with Facebook for that matter, and will have a different USP.

http://trak.in/tags/business/2016/08/08/orkut-f...

  • In
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
190347hgeiqc4vj4
Deal Subedar
12
601
2692
42

Interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23672
225
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...27 wrote:

Interesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Hello!

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Deal Lieutenant
0
90
3956
10

Seems good https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
364
9

But why Orkut Failed…

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Well I Will Quit Watsap and Join Hello if They Pay me $1 Monthly

Oh hello

Free is already there We chat Watsapp Why should I sign Up and install another app to Hang my Phone on Wall

100 rupees ka amazon gift voucher bhi chalega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23672
225
@blue wine wrote:

Well I Will Quit Watsap and Join Hello if They Pay me $1 Monthly

Oh hello

Free is already there We chat Watsapp Why should I sign Up and install another app to Hang my Phone on Wall

100 rupees ka amazon gift voucher bhi chalega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Hello! What is your ASL? Hobbies?

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@Plato wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Well I Will Quit Watsap and Join Hello if They Pay me $1 Monthly

Oh hello

Free is already there We chat Watsapp Why should I sign Up and install another app to Hang my Phone on Wall

100 rupees ka amazon gift voucher bhi chalega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Hello! What is your ASL? Hobbies?


American Sign Language:-?

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

Kabka launch ho gaya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23672
225
@blue wine wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Well I Will Quit Watsap and Join Hello if They Pay me $1 Monthly

Oh hello

Free is already there We chat Watsapp Why should I sign Up and install another app to Hang my Phone on Wall

100 rupees ka amazon gift voucher bhi chalega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Hello! What is your ASL? Hobbies?


American Sign Language:-?


@19 Female Gurgaon What is this? You haven’t screened this candidate or what?

Missing