Hot Deal

OTP from 17863 sender

917°
Deal Subedar
baadshah

Today I discovered that if you are Vodafone user and if you get sms from 17863 sender otp valid for 3 mins then it means that some service is activated on your number.

in last 1 month I have lost more than 100Rs – 49,10, again 30,7, don’t know which other amount packs.

Still wondering how this is getting activated, definitely Vodafone is looting its customers.

If you call customer care within 24 hours they will refund, (don’t ask me the menu options to talk to agent)

@mastervijay
@aswaniexpress
@avion
@MissionImpossible

19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it, definitely they are looting so many, I have now lost like Rs. 65 for no reason, I have to make a complaint again like how I did earlier. This is crazy and waste of our time. Thanks for throwing light on this.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

The last line joy joy

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Thik hi Kaha me jab call Korte hu. To bolta he postpaid ke liye 1 and prepaid ke liye 2 dabaye. I select 2 but they tell "Dear Customer Thank you for your interest in Vodafone postpaid "😂

Link Copied

Call now to cc. They will refund the amount. ** Vodafone . Don’t keep balance in Voda. They are cheater they randomly activate some vas . Then we have to contact them for refund. I check balance in every 2-3 days to get assured that balance deducted or not.
Call 18001234567 Vodafone customer care. And select the option as told. To connect customer care. Vodafone are balance looter. Mere bhi kata and max log Jo balance rakhte he uska kat te Hain. So, better to 0 balance or Regular basis balance check is good.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

They are like that …
I just recharged for 10 ruppes (freecharge offer) and got 7.47 talktime. now they added extra 20 ruppes and activated some unknown pack and deducted 25. unable to contact customer care. rage rage rage rage

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Im not maintaining balance in vodafone.. will recharge service pack and rs.10 if required. They’re deducting main balance by saying as wap contents 1 time downloadable content and its different from regular vas. Vodafone spoiled idea network as well.. after merger not getting good signal reception like before. Thinking to switch to jio.

Link Copied

Airtel me a jaw. No tension. Or, bsnl not recommended if primary SIM due to no 4g net

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Regarding D2C (VAS service):

I would like to confirm you that request for D2C service has been taken for your concerned number, so that no further balance shall be deducted from your core account due to VAS download.

Please be informed about the below mentioned:

· All D2C blacklisted numbers will be whitelisted automatically after 6 months

· There will be no Impact on Caller tune and MCI service if you are active on Blacklisting service Activation of premium services like Netflix, Amazon, Vodafone Play, Red Shield and Sakhi too is allowed on any kind of blacklisted

· The service will be activated within 48 working hours

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Agree, even I had been charged 75,25. And 15 . After mailing them I got a refund. Even I was not sure how VAS got activated .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

what is the mail id?

all my deductions are in last month during the lock down, with difficulty I was able to talk to the customer care agent, but was Totally waste of time as he was working from home and did not have any system, he would just take my number in post in their whatsapp group for call back, which I newer got.

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

#bhikhari_idea – they will charge money as per convinence. They have chagrged around Rs. 200. and never refunded. Such a fake company.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

switch to jio or Airtel

Link Copied

These vodafone guys are deducting my balance like anything for this f**King HOW_TO_VIDEOS service..

every week they are activating the service and i lost 49*4 = 196 balance in the past 1 month…

customer care associates are useless in this regard as they keep on repeating the same thing,, we do not activate any service on our own and we cannot look into this as we aork from home

Link Copied

I lost around 95+ during april month, when I call them they say we are working from home will take the phone number they will send it to their whats app group to arrange for a call back.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No they wont callback. If you dont receive Service Registration no for your complaint within few hours send mail immediately.

replyuser
Click here to reply