Our servers are acting up and we are unable to ...

Our servers are acting up and we are unable to redirect to Amazon at this point

191°
Missing
Deal Newbie
82
40
0

While going to Amazon link by DD

12 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
542
390
10

DD ka naya nautanki.
Translation : New drama by dd
It seems world is ruled by dramas only these days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
157
1330
97

Desidime used to be a deal sharing place but it seems they turned itself to a money earning website. They should atleast allow users to copy url and move ahead but no.. money is more important.

Good bye desidime..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
418
3261
85
BML wrote:

Desidime used to be a deal sharing place but it seems they turned itself to a money earning website. They should atleast allow users to copy url and move ahead but no.. money is more important.

Good bye desidime..

Yes I was stunned to find right click also works as left click after reading your comment and trying flushed

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7555
119
BML wrote:

Desidime used to be a deal sharing place but it seems they turned itself to a money earning website. They should atleast allow users to copy url and move ahead but no.. money is more important.

Good bye desidime..

see u after lockdown ends sunglasses

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3451
78
BML wrote:

Desidime used to be a deal sharing place but it seems they turned itself to a money earning website. They should atleast allow users to copy url and move ahead but no.. money is more important.

Good bye desidime..

thats the truth

sad there is no alternate or else many would have switched
like they did to whatsapp groups

Missing
Tech Guru
1,535
3306
93

Okaaaay…

Of face such problems do this:
1.Open DD link in any Web browser.

2.Remove / delete the DD URL portion before the actual website URL.

Example:

ht...// links.desidime .com/ ?ref……forums&url= https...ww. flipkart …..

Just delete everything before ht...// Flipkart .com

It should solve the problem.

But do keep in mind Desidime earns ( through such referral link) that’s why it can give dimes to us dimers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2633
67
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

thats the truth

sad there is no alternate or else many would have switched
like they did to whatsapp groups

already lots of grps there ,,,the tym when deal gets posted here it is already shared in those wa grps and looted stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
646
5
BML wrote:

Desidime used to be a deal sharing place but it seems they turned itself to a money earning website. They should atleast allow users to copy url and move ahead but no.. money is more important.

Good bye desidime..

it was from day one affiliate market site copy of slickdeals of USA

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
429
7
Total_Fun wrote:

Okaaaay…

Of face such problems do this:
1.Open DD link in any Web browser.

2.Remove / delete the DD URL portion before the actual website URL.

Example:

ht...// links.desidime .com/ ?ref……forums&url= https...ww. flipkart …..

Just delete everything before ht...// Flipkart .com

It should solve the problem.

But do keep in mind Desidime earns ( through such referral link) that’s why it can give dimes to us dimers.

Acha ji flushed
Tumne khud try kiye kya pehle? rolleyes
Most of time it not giving time to stop the redirection to do the task suggested by you.

Though now dd seems to be fixed the issue.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,535
3306
93
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

Acha ji flushed
Tumne khud try kiye kya pehle? rolleyes
Most of time it not giving time to stop the redirection to do the task suggested by you.

Though now dd seems to be fixed the issue.

Yes. Tried yesterday worked.

Amazon 30% CB in pantry coupon link wasn’t working. After removing the DD URL it worked instantly

Missing
suspended
274
568
5
nikhilp1 wrote:

DD ka naya nautanki.
Translation : New drama by dd
It seems world is ruled by dramas only these days.

Perfect

Missing