Oxigen cashback have any expiry ?

Oxigen cashback have any expiry ?

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Tell Tell

  • In
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Output gkqepb
Deal Subedar
4
351
1058
7

no it don’t have any expiry

if i am not wrong you can make / create a virtual visa card using cashback balance also and add it to paytm and transfer (! i did same with the 100*2 cashback got for spending 500 offer & also 50 rs for adding 350 into wallet https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif )

@blue wine

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@santhubsnl5268 wrote:

no it don’t have any expiry

if i am not wrong you can make / create a virtual visa card using cashback balance also and add it to paytm and transfer (! i did same with the 100*2 cashback got for spending 500 offer & also 50 rs for adding 350 into wallet https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif )

@blue wine


I thought min Amount to create vcc is 250 bt thanks now i will transfer all to bank’ https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161

@blue wine why you want keep Oxi Cashback, transfer using citrus https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif else you can also do giveway to me;-}

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@blue wine why you want keep Oxi Cashback, transfer using citrus https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif else you can also do giveway to me;-}


First unblock my 4 Mobikwik account and get 100 rs citrus cash

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@blue wine wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@blue wine why you want keep Oxi Cashback, transfer using citrus https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif else you can also do giveway to me;-}


First unblock my 4 Mobikwik account and get 100 rs citrus cash


Pass https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing