OXIGEN Wallet Refund Issue

OXIGEN Wallet Refund Issue

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
98
794
9

Here the whole Incident :

Yesterday loaded Rs. 1000 into Oxigen wallet to fund newly created Payzapp ( as they only accepts visa and mastercards ) account. Created Oxigen e-visa card.

Fill in all the details of the e-visa card into Payzapp. The transaction went smoothly but at the end payzapp showed fund loading not successful.

So I’m in a deepshit situation now. Did not take a note of the e-visa card that was generated. My only proof is Txn id showing on Oxigen wallet account.

Can anyone guide me with similar experience ? How much time it takes for oxigen wallet to refund failed e-visa transaction or HDFC is the one who should process the refund ? BTW, Contacted both Oxigen and payzapp Cc but no answer from any of them till now.

  • In
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Dd
Deal Cadet
3
185
902
13

Oxigen will process the refund in 7-30 days.

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
98
794
9

did you experience any such similar situation ? If so can you share it please ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
67
314
6

oxign visa card is not working with the full amount. if you want to do any transaction with 1000 you have to load minimum 1100. also youn cannot load more amount to this card or you cannot refund this card to oxigen wallet.
simply use it in purchasing something . also load different amount with instalment to paytm

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
98
794
9

I’ve done one txn before ( family member ) with wallet full amount as e-visa card on payzapp which was successful. So I know it works or at-least used to work before. Anyway, Payzapp team has replied they did not receive any fund so get in touch with oxigen wallet CC. Contacted oxigen wallet CC yesterday morning till now no reply from oxigen.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
112
2478
46
@topgear wrote:

I’ve done one txn before ( family member ) with wallet full amount as e-visa card on payzapp which was successful. So I know it works or at-least used to work before. Anyway, Payzapp team has replied they did not receive any fund so get in touch with oxigen wallet CC. Contacted oxigen wallet CC yesterday morning till now no reply from oxigen.

You’ll get refund in rbl funds within 10 working days. Even I faced similar problem yesterday. This is what cc told me.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
98
794
9

Yep, got the same reply from Oxigen CC. BTW, Today another txn of Rs. 60 failed on paytm. Mode of payment was oxigen e-visa.

So I guess from now on oxigen e-visa won’t work with Papzapp and Paytm anymore.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
112
2478
46
@topgear wrote:

Yep, got the same reply from Oxigen CC. BTW, Today another txn of Rs. 60 failed on paytm. Mode of payment was oxigen e-visa.

So I guess from now on oxigen e-visa won’t work with Papzapp and Paytm anymore.


update – got the refund within 48 hrs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Redhat
Deal Cadet
3
98
794
9
@adnan_d92 wrote:

@topgear wrote:

Yep, got the same reply from Oxigen CC. BTW, Today another txn of Rs. 60 failed on paytm. Mode of payment was oxigen e-visa.

So I guess from now on oxigen e-visa won’t work with Papzapp and Paytm anymore.


update – got the refund within 48 hrs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Great. Can you please help me with your txn time and where you used the e-visa ? Moreover it credited into your RBL ( available fund for creating e-visa ) or as oxigen wallet money ?

Missing