payment problem on niki via amazonpay

payment problem on niki via amazonpay

84°
Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20

hello friends please help…. my amazon account need registration i tried in my 4 account but all are needed this registration how to fix
it? please explain
here is screenshot

https://imgur.com/...9x

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,406
60564
527

Add gift card to Amazon pay equal to order amount

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20
avgn wrote:

Add gift card to Amazon pay equal to order amount

Equal or more than recharge amount? It can really fix this problem? Please share your experience if you really solved this problem

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,406
60564
527
Expand
cchunnu40 wrote:

Equal or more than recharge amount? It can really fix this problem? Please share your experience if you really solved this problem

Yes equal to will suffice

Worked for me in the past

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20
Expand
avgn wrote:

Yes equal to will suffice

Worked for me in the past

But it always asking for a registration i don’t know what is this actually always saying

‘Registration pending please verify details before proceeding with your transaction’

I think its a new type of registration

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
498
12

It will only work after u remove the modi’s this pic from your profile…. modi apke account par rahu banke betha he…
T- modi sitting on your account and blocking your money joy joy

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,406
60564
527
Expand
cchunnu40 wrote:

But it always asking for a registration i don’t know what is this actually always saying

‘Registration pending please verify details before proceeding with your transaction’

I think its a new type of registration

Because you are using Amazon account without number verification

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
aalemaaro339 wrote:

It will only work after u remove the modi’s this pic from your profile…. modi apke account par rahu banke betha he…
T- modi sitting on your account and blocking your money joy joy

har baat main modi uncle ko laana – yeh acchi baat nahi… sunglasses

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20
aalemaaro339 wrote:

It will only work after u remove the modi’s this pic from your profile…. modi apke account par rahu banke betha he…
T- modi sitting on your account and blocking your money joy joy

Nice line but bro aalemaaro main kahta hu is par raised_handstaalemaaro lock

wink wink kissing_heart kissing_heart stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
avgn wrote:

Add gift card to Amazon pay equal to order amount

@cchunnu40 Do what he said. It worked for me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
498
12
Expand
cchunnu40 wrote:

Nice line but bro aalemaaro main kahta hu is par raised_handstaalemaaro lock

wink wink kissing_heart kissing_heart stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Plz ask any gujarati for meaning of my name u will get big L….
Jk

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20
Expand
avgn wrote:

Because you are using Amazon account without number verification

No bro number verification successful actually amazon cc told me main requirement is kyc for third party amazonpay uses…after minimum kyc done i able to use amazonpay on third party site…

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
82
450
20
Expand
desiman wrote:

har baat main modi uncle ko laana – yeh acchi baat nahi… sunglasses

ABhts ekbar apne pita shree ka naam lena bhool sakte hain lekin -—- ka naam lena nhi… kissing_heart

Missing