PayPal Cashback Not Received

PayPal Cashback Not Received

104°
Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
261
1681
20

I did a txn on 11th September at 2 pm from PayPal on niki,

today is 16th September, so 5 days completed, but no cashback is received yet.

Its first ever txn from this card and account, sbi card-physical, different mail id and Mobile number,
Only device is same.

Any chance for cashback now?

22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
170
1057
18

Used on which merchant?

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
170
1057
18
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Niki

Maybe they counts only working days, wait for 2 more days. If still don’t receive, then contact PayPal CC.

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27

they will not give cashback.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
67
1

Verify your email id. Your chances will increase

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Niki

No chance. PayPal may block your other account(s) too, high chances. ☹️

PS: Shoot them a mail, and you will be notified about the clause #5 – PayPal reserves right to deny Cashback under any suspicious activity with your account and do not intend to share any reason for security concerns. 🙃

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
70
327
11

Same situation ,they said (our system has detected you are not eligible for cashback ) so you won’t get cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Received just now

Just count yourself lucky. Always use unique browser for unique PayPal account. They check cookies, super cookies, ip, email, phone number, address, browser fingerprints, CC/DC.
Note: you can bypass all of these tracking mechanism when using unique browser in VM (you can use multiple browser from different developers/company in same VM but not same browser in normal/incognito), unique CC/DC, dynamic up, unique phone number and somewhat unique address. Also never access multiple PayPal with same ip/browser.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Just count yourself lucky. Always use unique browser for unique PayPal account. They check cookies, super cookies, ip, email, phone number, address, browser fingerprints, CC/DC.
Note: you can bypass all of these tracking mechanism when using unique browser in VM (you can use multiple browser from different developers/company in same VM but not same browser in normal/incognito), unique CC/DC, dynamic up, unique phone number and somewhat unique address. Also never access multiple PayPal with same ip/browser.

whats VM

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

is it necessary to enable intl payment while doing transaction on Paypal India rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1

FIRSTLY , Count business Days.Wait for 5 Business days.

And if your are not eligible for the cashback you will get an email in promotion section saying the particular Reason.

Device doesn’t matter at all as i done it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Thandavatk wrote:

FIRSTLY , Count business Days.Wait for 5 Business days.

And if your are not eligible for the cashback you will get an email in promotion section saying the particular Reason.

Device doesn’t matter at all as i done it.

Device does matter, or at least browser matter. Do not use same browser (either in normal or incognito mode), PayPal uses many different parameters and technique to identify duplicate account and people who misuse their service. They are from long time in payment industry.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
199
0
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Just count yourself lucky. Always use unique browser for unique PayPal account. They check cookies, super cookies, ip, email, phone number, address, browser fingerprints, CC/DC.
Note: you can bypass all of these tracking mechanism when using unique browser in VM (you can use multiple browser from different developers/company in same VM but not same browser in normal/incognito), unique CC/DC, dynamic up, unique phone number and somewhat unique address. Also never access multiple PayPal with same ip/browser.

unique address?
you mean physical address?
where do they get those?
they can get those during shipping transactions
what about the flight bookings?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

unique address?
you mean physical address?
where do they get those?
they can get those during shipping transactions
what about the flight bookings?

shipping address + address which is registered at time of paypal account registration.
For flight booking/all other transaction, as long as paypal do not tag account with older/other account, CB will be given.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Device does matter, or at least browser matter. Do not use same browser (either in normal or incognito mode), PayPal uses many different parameters and technique to identify duplicate account and people who misuse their service. They are from long time in payment industry.

What you said is correct . But i personally used Nikki 2 times on same device and got cashback. Both txns takes places in span of a month.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
Thandavatk wrote:

What you said is correct . But i personally used Nikki 2 times on same device and got cashback. Both txns takes places in span of a month.

Maybe they were not strict earlier and their main focus was on getting new customers.

Missing