PayPal issue

PayPal issue

99°
Missing
Deal Newbie

In paypal, bank card not linking, error showing this card is linked to another PayPal account, PayPal allows one card in two accounts but not linking, what is solution for it?

Expiring In 9 days
16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

which card it is?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Delink in 1st

Missing
Deal Cadet

Now u can only link in 1 account

Jiwvql0
Budding Star

No brother PayPal doesn’t allow one card (same card to be linked) in 2 different accounts!

Missing
Deal Cadet

Remove card from other account then add

Missing
Deal Newbie
Gaurav_G wrote:

No brother PayPal doesn’t allow one card in 2 accounts!

Kaise budding star ho tum to newbie hone chahiye

Cropped 818197654
suspended
Expand
vaibhavshirgav wrote:

He is budding Star with his efforts. You must know how to behave with others on a public forum. No one can be right everytime but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t deserve that. Try to respect everyone rest is your choice

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
Expand
vaibhavshirgav wrote:

How can you say that brother? confused

Does PayPal allow same card to be linked in 2 different accounts? I’m unaware of this.

They refused to give me cashback as I had delinked a credit card from my father’s account and used in mine.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Does PayPal allow same card to be linked in 2 different accounts? I’m unaware of this.

They refused to give me cashback as I had delinked a credit card from my father’s account and used in mine.

Even I can’t use 1 card on 2 account, shows linked on other account error. It’s like that from starting, at least for me.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
Expand
iamybs wrote:

Even I can’t use 1 card on 2 account, shows linked on other account error. It’s like that from starting, at least for me.

Delinked from first acc?

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
Expand
iamybs wrote:

Yes brother works only after delinking from the other account

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

He is budding Star with his efforts. You must know how to behave with others on a public forum. No one can be right everytime but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t deserve that. Try to respect everyone rest is your choice

If he don’t know then how he surely say that it works one time only better to keep silent

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Use different Gmail account bro

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
Expand
vaibhavshirgav wrote:

If he don’t know then how he surely say that it works one time only better to keep silent

Brother I think you misunderstood

I said that one debit/credit card works only in one unique PayPal account at a point of time.

Like if you have two PayPal accounts A & B and one HDFC Bank card, you can’t link at the same time to Account A & B together.

You have to link it to either A or B

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

I said that one debit/credit card works only in one unique PayPal account at a point of time.

Like if you have two PayPal accounts A & B and one HDFC Bank card, you can’t link at the same time to Account A & B together.

You’re right.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Don’t damage control now leave it

Missing