please suggest best offer for paypal new user

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped3574287856799284837
Deal Cadet

Myntra 50% off up to Rs 600

Screenshot 6
Deal Cadet

They have some cashback offers running but i have seen some posts here saying they haven’t been receiving any cashbacks from paypal.
Maybe someone please clarify if they have received any cashback on these offers yet.

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-sh...

Missing
Deal Cadet
Rituparnadas wrote:

They have some cashback offers running but i have seen some posts here saying they haven’t been receiving any cashbacks from paypal.
Maybe someone please clarify if they have received any cashback on these offers yet.

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-sh...

I got multiple PayPal CB for Bookmyshow and easemytrip (multiple) transactions. So PayPal gives CB according to their T&C. People want to get CB multiple times but don’t follow up t&c.
Note: PayPal was lenient in the begining and people looted them however they have very advance technology to detect multiple accounts and t&c violations. They are way more strict now, so many people are not getting CB.

Screenshot 6
Deal Cadet
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I got multiple PayPal CB for Bookmyshow and easemytrip (multiple) transactions. So PayPal gives CB according to their T&C. People want to get CB multiple times but don’t follow up t&c.
Note: PayPal was lenient in the begining and people looted them however they have very advance technology to detect multiple accounts and t&c violations. They are way more strict now, so many people are not getting CB.

Alright thanks, i also have 400 rupee voucher in my paypal (or a purchase i did internationally – not cashback but a diwali voucher of some sort).
I will try & use it on myntra or netmeds i just didn’t wanted to after seeing some people saying you’ll just end up spending more. Anyways thanks a lot for your reply.

Missing