Vu..Paytm instant or not

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet

That’s money-back as coolcash after ordering from all wallet rage

Images
Deal Cadet
Novak wrote:

That’s money-back as coolcash after ordering from all wallet rage

you are saying that if we order from wallets option then they are giving coolcash…but in t&c mentioned moneyback to original source of payment..

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet
Expand
King_123 wrote:

you are saying that if we order from wallets option then they are giving coolcash…but in t&c mentioned moneyback to original source of payment..

Oh then ok. Last week some complained they got money back as coolcash. They change t&c frequently. Better to change the term money-back to cashback

Missing
Deal Newbie

Money back is in the mode of payment. I checked with their call center. Plus T&C also mentions the same.

I got Instant Moneyback on my Gpay order. In case of 2nd order, money back would happen post 14 days as per coolwinks call center.

I recommend to pay via GPay as over and above Coolwinks Cashback, Gpay is also offering scratch card to earn additional money

Cropped1091689050
Deal Cadet

Whoever ordering.. pm me their number. 100 coolcash for every contacts order.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Hackspecalist wrote:

Money back is in the mode of payment. I checked with their call center. Plus T&C also mentions the same.

I got Instant Moneyback on my Gpay order. In case of 2nd order, money back would happen post 14 days as per coolwinks call center.

I recommend to pay via GPay as over and above Coolwinks Cashback, Gpay is also offering scratch card to earn additional money

What did u order

Missing
Deal Cadet
Hackspecalist wrote:

Not instant

Missing