PAYTM BIG FRAUD !!

PAYTM BIG FRAUD !!

203°
Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0

i ordered a laptop from PayTM … t&c for 12000 cashback was ..

• i need to pay 6 electricity bills in 6 months above 4000rs … this was the only condition to get 2k cashback per bill …
• now they are saying I can only apply a code "once a month "
• i have only 3 months left and 5 bills are pending …
please help what should I do …
• they are cheating , customer care is saying that it was written in t&c , i know that it wasn’t written because my sister also verified t&c at that time …
customer care person is telling if it wasn’t written they can then also change t&c whenever they want

39 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5172
76

As far as I remember such codes were always applicable once a month. Got one such offer for a washing machine I bought 2 years back. But really don’t remember what the T&C said but I am damn sure their system allowed it only once per month. In fact the codes that were sent had mentioned the dates applicable too

Dear User,

Thank you for shopping with us! Please use the promo code below to avail your special discount or cashback of Rs. 2000 . This code is valid on your paytm account only and can be used between the validity dates as mentioned below.

U2VFZRUCFJXNQX

This promo code is applicable on Electricity bill payment .
Value: Rs. 2000
Valid from: 2017-11-30 18:36:26
Valid till: 2017-12-30 18:36:26
How To Redeem
1. Go to the Electricity bill payment section on Paytm’s website/app.
2. Place your order and click on “Have a promocode” section
3. Enter the promo code displayed in the email above
4. Upon successful completion of the transaction , you will be given a cashback as per cashback offer
5.Proceed to payment page.
6.If the booking amount exceeds the promo code amount then complete your payment via Paytm wallet/Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
7.This is a one-time usage code . Please note that any leftover amount will not be carried forward.

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
761
10

if you have screenshot of previous T&C than file consumer court complaint and that threaten them on twitter and email and hope it works.

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
tank_u_m8 wrote:

if you have screenshot of previous T&C than file consumer court complaint and that threaten them on twitter and email and hope it works.

I forgot to take the screenshot

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
rsai01 wrote:

As far as I remember such codes were always applicable once a month. Got one such offer for a washing machine I bought 2 years back. But really don’t remember what the T&C said but I am damn sure their system allowed it only once per month. In fact the codes that were sent had mentioned the dates applicable too

Dear User,

Thank you for shopping with us! Please use the promo code below to avail your special discount or cashback of Rs. 2000 . This code is valid on your paytm account only and can be used between the validity dates as mentioned below.

U2VFZRUCFJXNQX

This promo code is applicable on Electricity bill payment .
Value: Rs. 2000
Valid from: 2017-11-30 18:36:26
Valid till: 2017-12-30 18:36:26
How To Redeem
1. Go to the Electricity bill payment section on Paytm’s website/app.
2. Place your order and click on “Have a promocode” section
3. Enter the promo code displayed in the email above
4. Upon successful completion of the transaction , you will be given a cashback as per cashback offer
5.Proceed to payment page.
6.If the booking amount exceeds the promo code amount then complete your payment via Paytm wallet/Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
7.This is a one-time usage code . Please note that any leftover amount will not be carried forward.

Bro , it wasn’t written once a month in t&c … I am sure of it , because I won’t have applied for it if that would have been the case , as electricity bill comes after every 3 months here …

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2795
36

if they do not offer direct cashback and only offer codes for cashback on some other transaction, their basic intention is to fool you.

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
panchabhut wrote:

if they do not offer direct cashback and only offer codes for cashback on some other transaction, their basic intention is to fool you.

Bro I got it , I was a fool to trust them …
So , please try to give me some solution …

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2795
36
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

Bro I got it , I was a fool to trust them …
So , please try to give me some solution …

learn the lesson and move on
no point increasing your bp

Missing
Deal Newbie
66
85
2

Paytm won’t help you. Here is workaround, Pay dimer electricity bills at 5-15% off, using your voucher.

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1002
17

everyone adds a little endnote of small TnC -—-reserves the right to change/modify/end TnC at any time/without prior notice No point in arguing.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
90
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

@Roushh please tell me what should I do pray pray

Cashback, rewards and loyalty bonus are tricky area and a company can deny these for lots of different reasons to a user which cannot be challenged in the court of law. I mean they can say that a user has abused some policy that’s why they denied the rewards to him or any other absurd reason. There are lots of grey area like @P_A_N_K_A_J mentioned.

That being said, you can certainly try a few things.

First of all, keep all the evidences that you can collect. You are going to need them in any case.

Now, you said that you have already talked to customer care but they did not help. Keep a recording of that if it was a phone call or keep a soft copy if it was an email.

Then contact Paytm’s grievance officer and explain everything to him. Send him as much proof as you can and ask him to help you.

Keep a record of everything you do with dates etc.

If he still does not fix your issue then tell him that you will be forced to go to consumer court if they don’t fix it. Let them know what you are going to do.

If they still do not solve your issue then you will have to access your situation and willingness to go legal. How far are you willing to go and most importantly, can you really prove that they are wrong. You can also lose the case. You will waste money and a lot of time. They may be consequences too.

Now, if you decide to go legal, then send them a legal notice via email as well as on mail (registered post or speed post only). Get in touch with a lawyer and draft a notice. Send it to their legal team, grievance officer, PR head and rewards team head etc. And ask them to fix it in certain time frame. If they do not fix the issue in that time frame, send them another notice.

If they still do not fix it, you will have to register a case in your local consumer forum and fight it.

That’s pretty much it.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5172
76
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

Bro , it wasn’t written once a month in t&c … I am sure of it , because I won’t have applied for it if that would have been the case , as electricity bill comes after every 3 months here …

I am not sure how it works now bro. Just told about my experience. Anyway if they refuse to give u the benefits you can offer discounts on trade section to pay someone else’s bill and minimize loses.

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

I am not sure how it works now bro. Just told about my experience. Anyway if they refuse to give u the benefits you can offer discounts on trade section to pay someone else’s bill and minimize loses.

Bro , how can I pay someone else bill , I didn’t get that … My 5 coupons are pending , 3 months left … I have 5 bills , but problem is that I can apply code only once a month , my 2 vouchers would get un utilised whatever I do …
Sorry for my bad English …

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

their loss
any customer who gets fooled once, would not even touch paytm again

True … After Lumia MobiKwik fraud , I never used MobiKwik again … All long time offer are waste ,I should have learnt from my previous mistake

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
168
1

जितना कैशबैक मिल रहा है उतना लो और खुश रहो वरना ये भी जाता रहेगा।
अगर Amazon अपने कैशबैक और दूसरे ऑफर देने से मना कर सकता है तो Paytm किस खेत की मूली है।

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5172
76
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

Bro , how can I pay someone else bill , I didn’t get that … My 5 coupons are pending , 3 months left … I have 5 bills , but problem is that I can apply code only once a month , my 2 vouchers would get un utilised whatever I do …
Sorry for my bad English …

Come up with a fair discount offer for someone who has a bill of 4k. Settle the payment terms with them, pay their bill on your account (using the customer no and service provider).

You can try fighting with them (which I have less hopes with the customer care they have) for the 2 months. But at least make sure to use the 3 coupons without any delay.

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Come up with a fair discount offer for someone who has a bill of 4k. Settle the payment terms with them, pay their bill on your account (using the customer no and service provider).

You can try fighting with them (which I have less hopes with the customer care they have) for the 2 months. But at least make sure to use the 3 coupons without any delay.

Bro I have many due bills , bills aren’t problem , problem is that I have 5 coupons and only one can be used in a month , how will I utilities 5 coupons in 3 months … That’s the problem … Sorry I think I am not able to explain it well …

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
394
1545
17
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

Bro I have many due bills , bills aren’t problem , problem is that I have 5 coupons and only one can be used in a month , how will I utilities 5 coupons in 3 months … That’s the problem … Sorry I think I am not able to explain it well …

Bro are these electricity coupons linked to your paytm account only?
u can’t use it on other paytm?
If it’s linked only to your account then extra 2 coupons are of no use.

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
Expand
Batman_X wrote:

Bro are these electricity coupons linked to your paytm account only?
u can’t use it on other paytm?
If it’s linked only to your account then extra 2 coupons are of no use.

Yeah, linked to my account

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
394
1545
17
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

Yeah, linked to my account

That’s the problem.
They have changed their t&c for these coupons.
you can utilize only 1 coupon per month.
u won’t be able to utilize extra 2 coupons..

Missing
Deal Newbie
24
31
0
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Sometimes the best revenge is to move on.

It’s circle of life for me because that is the exact Same line my best friend told me , when I got cheated by my ex …
I foolishly trust something , I get cheated ,  i cry and try to take revenge …

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

It’s circle of life for me because that is the exact Same line my best friend told me , when I got cheated by my ex … I foolishly trust something , then I get cheated , then i cry and try to take revenge …

Lol , you should try for standup buddy

Cropped4975866514057029497
Deal Newbie
61
79
1

Sirf paytm nahi sare waise hi hain.. amazon ho ya flipkart.. they give complecated criteria and think dimers cant crack. once they see so many cracked and they will lose.. they just change tc or recall offer.. even they simply say you arent eligible.. go f….k urself..prepare tp get f…k next sale by fake offers.. so you have to see who os less cheating.. and where you can earn more profit..

Missing