103°
Paytm fraud!! Fooling people by 100%cb offer

Paytm fraud!! Fooling people by 100%cb offer

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 16 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
Paytm logo
18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Cadet
7
132
923
10
Paytm fraud!! Fooling people by 100%cb offer
Deal Expired

See this at Rs 99+ 59 shipping
Check out this product on Paytm!
https://paytm.com/shop/p/funk-golden-mercury-mi...
This at Rs 3299 with 100% cb and Rs 99 shipping
Check out this product on Paytm!
https://paytm.com/shop/p/funk-unisex-green-merc...

37 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Spongebob1
Deal Cadet
0
124
264
19

Bhai isme kya fool ban gya aapka ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
155
2221
27

Both models are different

Indiac
Deal Cadet
0
100
692
9

Ofcourse both are different models,but what op said was abosolutely correct,btw paytm not only fooling us,they already fooled soft bank for 9000 crores by showing turnover which they achieved by this kind of LOL deals..,vu op and kg too

2503 shani wallpaper 09
Deal Cadet
1
98
526
5

No one is fooling sir, this is business. We don’t know abc of these high profile business.

Mukesh ambani has fooled all of us. We are thinking we are getting free internet, but in fact his wealth rise by 6 billion dollars becoz of jio effect. Obvious in share market.

Just in case if paytm is listed in share market, u have no idea what will be the value of paytm. Much much more than what is current evaluation.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
56
0

Haha sahi kaha 3200 rs + 99

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
248
2
JaiShaniMaharaja wrote:

No one is fooling sir, this is business. We don’t know abc of these high profile business.

Mukesh ambani has fooled all of us. We are thinking we are getting free internet, but in fact his wealth rise by 6 billion dollars becoz of jio effect. Of obviously in share market.

Can you explain how he fool you?

Indiac
Deal Cadet
0
100
692
9
JaiShaniMaharaja wrote:

No one is fooling sir, this is business. We don’t know abc of these high profile business.

Mukesh ambani has fooled all of us. We are thinking we are getting free internet, but in fact his wealth rise by 6 billion dollars becoz of jio effect. Of obviously in share market.

There is a thin line b/w fooling and wise business tactic,what jio done was a tactic and what paytm doing is fooling .

2503 shani wallpaper 09
Deal Cadet
1
98
526
5
Expand
rajarew wrote:

There is a thin line b/w fooling and wise business tactic,what jio done was a tactic and what paytm doing is fooling .

Yes, that’s true. Mark my words. The day paytm is listed in stock market, watch out the market evaluation of Paytm.

2503 shani wallpaper 09
Deal Cadet
1
98
526
5
Expand
rajarew wrote:

There is a thin line b/w fooling and wise business tactic,what jio done was a tactic and what paytm doing is fooling .

Paytm is the only successful portal out of freecharge, mobikwik, and many many many more.. why????. There is no dearth of cash with paytm. Why snapdeal is selling to flipkart. Why snapdeal cannot handle freecharge.

18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Cadet
7
132
923
10
Online...Chewda wrote:

Both models are different

Ok.Go ahead and buy it.Very good deal for you. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Indiac
Deal Cadet
0
100
692
9
Expand
JaiShaniMaharaja wrote:

Yes, that’s true. Mark my words. The day paytm is listed in stock market, watch out the market evaluation of Paytm.

Ofcourse who doesn’t wish that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif , even i am waiting to buy some paytm shares as well in future https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .

Profile pic
Deal Subedar
5
172
1118
40
rajarew wrote:

Ofcourse both are different models,but what op said was abosolutely correct,btw paytm not only fooling us,they already fooled soft bank for 9000 crores by showing turnover which they achieved by this kind of LOL deals..,vu op and kg too

I agree.
Softbank first made an investment in Snapdeal which had terrible customer support and no quality control over products.
Paytm is like Snapdeal only. I don’t think they will be able to recover this 9000 crore investment.

People say Paytm is great because of the cash backs and deals. But the question is that would you buy from Paytm when they stop burning cash in these insane deals?
My answer is No. If prices are same on all websites then Amazon will be my first option not Paytm.

Plus, Aadhaar Pay and Whatsapp pay can take a huge market share in future if implemented properly. Aadhaar pay is exciting because you don’t have to carry anything. Just put your thumb on the device and done.

The good thing is that we will continue to get great deals in next 2 years coz both Flipkart and Paytm are loaded with cash.

Missing
suspended
0
56
22
0

This cant be exactly said as a fraud . They are not telling taking money and not giving u the product u saw . But thats why probably u shouldnt bring even mobiles from Paytm . Sellers are very hostile . CC is pure govermental .

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
549
3208
33

OP – you realized very very late about Paytm Fraud https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
14

Costlier 1 was used to add money (through cb) via blocked (by paytm) credit cards… Now there is charge on bank transfer, all wallets are same.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
260
712
14
JaiShaniMaharaja wrote:

No one is fooling sir, this is business. We don’t know abc of these high profile business.

Mukesh ambani has fooled all of us. We are thinking we are getting free internet, but in fact his wealth rise by 6 billion dollars becoz of jio effect. Obvious in share market.

Just in case if paytm is listed in share market, u have no idea what will be the value of paytm. Much much more than what is current evaluation.

You are saying Mukesh ambani fooled is. But what about Airtel vodafone and all other networks which were charging a bomb even for 1gb data. What is that kind of collusion and open looting called? Now that they dropped the rates we all know what’s the actual cost of call and data. I don’t think they are still making any loss even after such low rates. I hate Ambani but he did a good thing this one time. It helped a lot in country’s internet penetration.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
0
Expand
geetansh1991348 wrote:

I agree.
Softbank first made an investment in Snapdeal which had terrible customer support and no quality control over products.
Paytm is like Snapdeal only. I don’t think they will be able to recover this 9000 crore investment.

People say Paytm is great because of the cash backs and deals. But the question is that would you buy from Paytm when they stop burning cash in these insane deals?
My answer is No. If prices are same on all websites then Amazon will be my first option not Paytm.

Plus, Aadhaar Pay and Whatsapp pay can take a huge market share in future if implemented properly. Aadhaar pay is exciting because you don’t have to carry anything. Just put your thumb on the device and done.

The good thing is that we will continue to get great deals in next 2 years coz both Flipkart and Paytm are loaded with cash.

True and totally agree, Paytm is the second largest startup after Olay based on their innovations achievements which actually triggered other sleeping wallets like Mobikwik, Freecharge to rise to competition and ultimately customers benifit from all ends

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
151
838
15
Expand
JaiShaniMaharaja wrote:

Paytm is the only successful portal out of freecharge, mobikwik, and many many many more.. why????. There is no dearth of cash with paytm. Why snapdeal is selling to flipkart. Why snapdeal cannot handle freecharge.

paytym manageble only beacuse of backing and training by alibaba funding and experiance

2503 shani wallpaper 09
Deal Cadet
1
98
526
5
Expand
sunilkamdar28 wrote:

paytym manageble only beacuse of backing and training by alibaba funding and experiance

Alibaba is a chinese firm. Do you think it is very easy to take money out of chinese people… that too for india. They must have though for next 100 years if they are investing million and millions in india.

2503 shani wallpaper 09
Deal Cadet
1
98
526
5
Expand
krishna.maverick942 wrote:

You are saying Mukesh ambani fooled is. But what about Airtel vodafone and all other networks which were charging a bomb even for 1gb data. What is that kind of collusion and open looting called? Now that they dropped the rates we all know what’s the actual cost of call and data. I don’t think they are still making any loss even after such low rates. I hate Ambani but he did a good thing this one time. It helped a lot in country’s internet penetration.

I agree with you. I am not saying Ambani is fooling us, nor paytm. This is just the business acumen. Ambani has done a good thing as you said… lower the data charges.

 20170305 121502
Deal Subedar
0
58
1772
32

2 Minute silence for those who bought this product in bulk for 100% cashback to become TeesMarKha

18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Cadet
7
132
923
10
srigem81 wrote:

OP – you realized very very late about Paytm Fraud https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I know it well.I am using Paytm from beginning ,also I was user of Vijay’s 1st site.Many dimers are purchasing Every time like Liverpool deal,funk etc so to aware them I wrote as fraud others write loot

Fb img 1488905824467
Deal Subedar
5
57
1204
23

I do believe what OP have said but I ordered 20KG Dumbbells set before. After the cashback I got it for 680 on amazon same product was 950 something. Paytm fools us not only in MRP but by selling cheap crap with 99 rs shipping and making our money stuck in paytm wallet which now if transferred to the bank is charged 2%. This is all strategy by Paytm.

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1460
36

Guys, this thread has been posted in the wrong place. Pls do not make it fpd by HEATing it with so mny comments https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
56
22
0
Expand
krishna.maverick942 wrote:

You are saying Mukesh ambani fooled is. But what about Airtel vodafone and all other networks which were charging a bomb even for 1gb data. What is that kind of collusion and open looting called? Now that they dropped the rates we all know what’s the actual cost of call and data. I don’t think they are still making any loss even after such low rates. I hate Ambani but he did a good thing this one time. It helped a lot in country’s internet penetration.

Exactly right . Some pople think about how richer he is getting . Think about yourselved na . He has atleast saved us from Vodafone and Airtel who used to charge Rs 300 for 1 GB of Data or so .

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
98
0

This is not fraud.. It is just a tempting strategy. And as far as Jio is concerned, I think because of it I have to pay less for getting more.. Rs 147 for 300mb(used to be Vodafone prices). Unwillingly I used to buy the bare minimum package to get Internet working outside home. Atleast JIO broke the syndicate these mobile companies were running. Everyday I receive atleast 3 notifications from Vodafone to recharge with Rs 352 to get the offer for internet. And each time I remove that notification, I laugh at Vodafone for not getting my business.

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
1
880
52

Super discussion, I should say. I do believe people have so much knowledge to share & enlighten others!

My 2 cents -
If any new company wants to do business it will need loan or more appropriate term a “business loan” which is charged with 18-24% interest. In e-commerce boom of India, companies need to sell everything, get maximum number of users, maximum number of transactions & most important repeating customers. Repeating customer because they have build trust on the company/website.
Paytm with its initial intelligence was able to pull millions of customers to its website. They burnt lot of money in cashbacks which other new companies burn on advertisements & endorsements & bribes. Finally there were millions of repeat customers. Customers had trust on paytm & that brought the wallet as business trump card.
With 200 million paytm accounts as of today paytm has 200 million wallet accounts. And as people trust paytm they are keeping some small amount in these wallets. Best part is this wallet does not give you any interest which saving bank give.
So on an average if we consider all customers are keeping Rs 100 in their paytm wallet (taking into consideration that some keep zero while some keep thousands), Paytm on any given day has 20 THOUSAND MILLION INR on which it is not paying any interest to customer(4%). Also this is the large amount of money it is using for its business & not paying any interest as a business loan (18%). Combined together savings of 22%.
For any product sold on paytm, seller pays 8-20% commission to paytm depending on product variety.
Finally if you buy a product of Rs 100 on paytm & get a cashback of 30-40% (4%18%8%) then paytm is not at lose. Its our money coming back to us.

Today every company in India wants to provide wallet service to customers – freecharge, airtel money, mpesa, oxigen, citrus, phonepe, Jio money etc etc.
WHY? All want to serve the aam junta after demonetization? OR there want to serve themselves.

Emblem of india.svg
Deal Subedar
2
99
1056
16
JaiShaniMaharaja wrote:

No one is fooling sir, this is business. We don’t know abc of these high profile business.

Mukesh ambani has fooled all of us. We are thinking we are getting free internet, but in fact his wealth rise by 6 billion dollars becoz of jio effect. Obvious in share market.

Just in case if paytm is listed in share market, u have no idea what will be the value of paytm. Much much more than what is current evaluation.

Black money converted to white. Without a single penny.

Emblem of india.svg
Deal Subedar
2
99
1056
16
dextor wrote:

Super discussion, I should say. I do believe people have so much knowledge to share & enlighten others!

My 2 cents -
If any new company wants to do business it will need loan or more appropriate term a “business loan” which is charged with 18-24% interest. In e-commerce boom of India, companies need to sell everything, get maximum number of users, maximum number of transactions & most important repeating customers. Repeating customer because they have build trust on the company/website.
Paytm with its initial intelligence was able to pull millions of customers to its website. They burnt lot of money in cashbacks which other new companies burn on advertisements & endorsements & bribes. Finally there were millions of repeat customers. Customers had trust on paytm & that brought the wallet as business trump card.
With 200 million paytm accounts as of today paytm has 200 million wallet accounts. And as people trust paytm they are keeping some small amount in these wallets. Best part is this wallet does not give you any interest which saving bank give.
So on an average if we consider all customers are keeping Rs 100 in their paytm wallet (taking into consideration that some keep zero while some keep thousands), Paytm on any given day has 20 THOUSAND MILLION INR on which it is not paying any interest to customer(4%). Also this is the large amount of money it is using for its business & not paying any interest as a business loan (18%). Combined together savings of 22%.
For any product sold on paytm, seller pays 8-20% commission to paytm depending on product variety.
Finally if you buy a product of Rs 100 on paytm & get a cashback of 30-40% (4%18%8%) then paytm is not at lose. Its our money coming back to us.

Today every company in India wants to provide wallet service to customers – freecharge, airtel money, mpesa, oxigen, citrus, phonepe, Jio money etc etc.
WHY? All want to serve the aam junta after demonetization? OR there want to serve themselves.

It was always our money coming back to us Without rolling money no company or governmental institution runs

Missing