paytm help please

159°
Deal Cadet
devilanuj17323

Please can somebody help me?
I have ordered a product from paytm 14 days ago but it still hasn’t shipped, I tried messaging paytm but no response.
I even tried their mall number, it just tells me to sign up and disconnects.
I called paytm support it just talks about if your phone is lost.
I don’t know how to talk to a cc of paytm. Or what to do?
Order is quite expensive please help.

Expired
29 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Send message on twitter, facebook maybe? If you know seller details, try calling them?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mail them about the issue at [email protected] your issue will be resolved in 24 hours

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Send mail to CEO of paytm

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

yar har baat me baar baar CEO ko kyu le aate ho..
ek baat btao agar tumhare ghar pe Reliance ki electricity ati h , agar koi fault aa jata h to tum electricity department ko phone kroge ya fir Ambani ko …

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Except for sending a Support Request from My Orders you do not have much options, further even if you send a Support Request you will not even receive a confirmation email or reference no.and this very bad, recently even i was fedup on some issue because i dont event know if they received our complaint. Atleast last year when we used to send a email we used to get a auto response now no.

Though recently i could see some very good tempting offers on Electronics i avoided buying from Paytm. Its good for small to medium purchases, cant risk on buying high end products with this kind of support.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t buy Paytm worst customer service centrer better than to ShopClues customer care service…..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

in order history cancel option not showing? on social media share ur reference no. if u have else no help from there

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@devilanuj17323

See if you can cancel the order from your order page.

If you don’t want to cancel the order, email them as others have suggested. Also call them from your accounts’ registered mobile number not any other number.

PayTM is one of the worst when it comes to customer care. They only have recorded messages in their customer care helplines.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart and Myntra are leading in the worst customer care. I have been shopping since Mukesh Bansal was at the helm of affairs(good times).

I recently learnt that Sherwani’s are non-returnable on Myntra. Baffling given how expensive they can get.

Sent an email to them too asking them to explain why such a policy. They stuck to their usual customer care script and all I got was commiserations. Saddening to see a once great platform turn to such a mess.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mostly because people order it for occasion and use it and return it.

May be their data suggested, this is the most misused category.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bro on Twitter tag paytmmall may be u get reply instantly

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do let us know if you managed to get it resolved. Also contact them on social media like @Dreamer-07 suggested. Maybe they respond faster.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Worst customer service in
New PAYTM Avatar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Write a bad review and they will be forced to reply you..simple!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Try toll free no. Of paytm mall on the website and call from your registered mob no.

In IVR it list the recent order
And enter the order no. And then it will get connected to customer care support
It will take approx 15 to 20 min to get connected

But you to be patience

But mostly you can expect the problem will be resolved

As my experience I am sharing you
Sure it works

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

01133776677 this is paytm mall cc call with your registered mobile no. And say them to cancel your order and refund the amount to your bank.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You make a good point. Shame that genuine buyers are always affected due to few miscreants!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

first thank you all for replying to this post.
second , i tried all numbers you guys shared , and after wasting 1 hour , couldnt find a single human to talk to
cancel option is there , but i worry whether i will get my money back.
totally helpless ,seller number is also there but he doesnt pick up.
should i cancel ? whats the garranttee that i will get my money back as they arent picking up any calls or replying to mails ,totally disgusting after spending lakhs on paytm .

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Payment method?
Order status?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

my payment method was either fully by sbi debit card or debit card + some pre exsiting paytm cash . now i have cancelled the order and status shows oredr cancel initiated .what should be my future course of action because even after ordering products worth 165k , this was and will be my last order on paytm .how long will money take to get back to me ?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

As per my experience, if product is not shipped and it is cancelled, then you get instant refund in Paytm wallet for the amount which you paid from wallet balance.
The amount which you paid from SBI debit card, it might take upto 15 days to receive in bank account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

and thanks again to all of you for helping me .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks you , i will check back here in 15 days .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm is disgusting. Worst ever customer service. I posted on their Facebook and they blocked me . Seriously? Is that a way to resolve Problems of customers. Paytm bought a tv the return time frame about to get over but still cannot place replacement request. Shows temporary error

replyuser
Click here to reply