Paytm kyc charged

Paytm kyc charged

144°
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0

Even though paytm says no charges for doing kyc… I had to pay rs. 30 for having my kyc done from local rechargewala… Who else had to pay for kyc??

31 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
0
102
266
4

Report it to paytm cc in hepl section.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Report it to paytm cc in hepl section.

They are not going to do anything about it…its paytm we are talking about not amazon or flipkart

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,784
1803
13
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Report it to paytm cc in hepl section.

Reporting is just formality, nothing happened. I paid Rs.10

Ball
Deal Cadet
0
55
284
5

Did you guys visit other shops? (just to check the charges)

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

Reporting is just formality, nothing happened. I paid Rs.10

Not everyone was doing kyc and those who were doing were charging for it…

00000915
Deal Cadet
0
421
906
33

No charge it’s totally free I also done without charges smile

00000915
Deal Cadet
0
421
906
33

I done kyc at local kyc point no charges took from me it’s free smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
syed786 wrote:

No charge it’s totally free I also done without charges smile

Where are you from??
I am from mumbai…

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
124
4562
53

It seems rechargewala is DIMMER that y he looted 30rs…

lol

Kyc is free of charge nothing to pay!!!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
chetanc12 wrote:

It seems rechargewala is DIMMER that y he looted 30rs…

lol

Kyc is free of charge nothing to pay!!!!

Not in mumbai… Atleast not in my area

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

yes, even my friend charges 30 rs. He said people happily pay

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
vishaleb542 wrote:

yes, even my friend charges 30 rs. He said people happily pay

I didn’t happily paid… I was pissed off… But my cashback was pending so i had to pay

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
202
2507
25

Did biometric KYC from CP Delhi. Nothing charged.

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1070
23

At first, you shouldn’t have paid. And did you checked with other shops.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
M.MAHI wrote:

At first, you shouldn’t have paid. And did you checked with other shops.

Yeah i did check with other shops… Either they were not doing kyc and those who were doing kyc was charging for it… I didn’t have any option but to pay as my cashback was pending…

20121105 invisible man
Deal Subedar
0
319
2890
222
Expand
Umang842 wrote:

Yeah i did check with other shops… Either they were not doing kyc and those who were doing kyc was charging for it… I didn’t have any option but to pay as my cashback was pending…

Hope you already posted on their social media platform.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
Expand
invisible007249 wrote:

Hope you already posted on their social media platform.

No i didn’t…they won’t do anything about it, so no point doing that

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1070
23
Expand
Umang842 wrote:

Yeah i did check with other shops… Either they were not doing kyc and those who were doing kyc was charging for it… I didn’t have any option but to pay as my cashback was pending…

You could have done minimum KYC for the time being. Full KYC just gives option to pay to other Paytm users.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
Expand
M.MAHI wrote:

You could have done minimum KYC for the time being. Full KYC just gives option to pay to other Paytm users.

I have done biometric kyc… I dont know about minimum kyc…there is no option as minimum kyc

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

Reporting is just formality, nothing happened. I paid Rs.10

well these ppl r making this as a biz now…

and where did u get ur kyc done?

i have seen many ppl doing kyc’s near railway station but as far as my knowledge know no one charges anything which is in mumbai.

i too did my kyc done from a mobile store they didn’t charge me..

u shouldn’t have done kyc from there…and now what’s the point when u have already paid them 30 bucks…

@Umang842

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

well these ppl r making this as a biz now…

and where did u get ur kyc done?

i have seen many ppl doing kyc’s near railway station but as far as my knowledge know no one charges anything which is in mumbai.

i too did my kyc done from a mobile store they didn’t charge me..

u shouldn’t have done kyc from there…and now what’s the point when u have already paid them 30 bucks…

@Umang842

Well spending time & money in finding person who does this for free is not sensible compared to giving rs. 30… Even then i asked 5 mobile/recharge shops in my area…

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54
Expand
Umang842 wrote:

Well spending time & money in finding person who does this for free is not sensible compared to giving rs. 30… Even then i asked 5 mobile/recharge shops in my area…

But why to pay extra when paytm itself is not charging anything..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

But why to pay extra when paytm itself is not charging anything..

So what do you propose i should have done?
Forget my cashback money kept in abeyance by paytm Just to save you rs. 30

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
91
740
4
Expand
Umang842 wrote:

So what do you propose i should have done?
Forget my cashback money kept in abeyance by paytm
Just to save you rs. 30

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
78
142
0
Expand
Umang842 wrote:

So what do you propose i should have done?
Forget my cashback money kept in abeyance by paytm Just to save you rs. 30

It’s wise but at the same time encouraging such shopkeepers earn money with such practices is also not good to support.

Quick update for all, Paytm has option to enter adhar details and schedule appointment for full KYC at home, their team will contact after completing initial KYC formalities from the app.

When Aircel stopped functioning, these shopkeepers were charging 50 for generating porting code and 100 to people who didn’t had simcard number (who cropped normal sim to nano)

Generating porting code is not a tuff and tedious job at all but since it was a need of an hour and thus Aircel customers w/o any resistance paid these charges.

In this situation I simply googled and within mins found resources and got the job done at 0, infact for my card sim number printed on sim wasn’t available as I had cut the card to fit in new phone (nano).

Over an above this, when I started inquiring for porting these shopkeepers offered porting options which were very expensive first recharge 250 and above with limited benefits. Later these shopkeepers were only interested in taking benefit of the situation and thus only offered postpaid port options only.

In this case I simply ported one no to jio and there wasn’t such in transparency issues at @ Rs 0 porting cost.

Similarly later ported another no to Airtel @ Rs 0 and haven’t recharged yet. The Airtel fellow had asked to recharge with some above Rs 200 plan and asked for sim fees (which is infact is free from the operator), I bypassed both hurdles and got the no ported by giving reasons which sounded valid to that Airtel fellow.

Hope this is helpful

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
186
1798
30

Paid 20 in shop, free service from agents also there… Hey come and do KYC.

Missing