PayTm Postpaid

180°
Comrade
Lm10

after waiting for 1 month CKYC id status showing failed and PayTm showing postapaid account on hold.

27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes i got the same error, and theres no way to contact them about that issue.
Have to wait and see what they come back with. Looks like they did not think this over

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

I had contacted them using help option but didn’t get a reply.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mere sath bhi yehi hua. rolleyes

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Paytm postpaid closed i thought rolleyes

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Working on my friend’s account

View 4 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

CKYC data le liya aur Postpaid bhi le liya…

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

True bro

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I already have a CKYC. What is the next process?

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Share ur ckyc id with paytm ….. Postpaid limit will increase

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

they gave 10k limit for my full KYC account. then put it on hold. Not interested in giving unlimited access to a third party to make unlimited hits to my credit record. Now I use ICICI Paylater UPI to pay in paytm. Same benefit, less hassles. ICICI also increased the limit to 20K now.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can we pay icici pay later balance with credit card?

View 6 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

My paytm postpaid ckyc failed and later they hold my account then,now remove Option of paytm postpaid.
Now no more paytm postpaid for me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Check in your passbook if its listed cause a few times the postpaid option is not there on the home menu

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Seems like paytm removed ckyc id generation is in progress from their contact us menu.
No other info from them as to why it failed but i did notice in faqs about ckyc id there is no mention of paytm payments bank submiting kyc only your bank

I see paytm loosing a lot of customers cause of this move along with being one of the worst customer help.
If i am right, to get ckyc we need to submit self attested copies of our documents as well as fill up a form and sign it.
Another site offers online ckyc application but you need to do a video chat verification as well as capture your signature for the verification.

replyuser
Click here to reply