[PayTM] Transaction limit

[PayTM] Transaction limit

84°
Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
90
564
41

I am getting the following message on PayTM
“You have reached the maximum allowed transactions for your account. Please try again or write to us … to upgrade your account”

What is the limit? This is not 10k amount wallet limit but number of transactions limit

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
198
1333
28

Limit is..

10 transactions in 24 hrs
25 transactions per week..

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
12486
202
deposit59525 wrote:

Limit is..

10 transactions in 24 hrs
25 transactions per week..


thnkss; kg

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
90
564
41

Thanks a lot bro!
Fellow dimers, please add some Karma to him. I will when I can https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Btw, is a failed recharge considered a transaction?

Missing
Deal Subedar
198
1333
28
bargainhunter wrote:

Thanks a lot bro!
Fellow dimers, please add some Karma to him. I will when I can https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Btw, is a failed recharge considered a transaction?


Unfortunately yes… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
12486
202
deposit59525 wrote:

bargainhunter wrote:

Thanks a lot bro!
Fellow dimers, please add some Karma to him. I will when I can https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Btw, is a failed recharge considered a transaction?


Unfortunately yes… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


i thought only cash sent and recieved from other acounts are counted in transaction

thanks for telling this again

Missing
Deal Subedar
198
1333
28

Nope.. Such wallet transactions are not counted.. Only purchases/orders….

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Lieutenant
78
3284
44

Use netbanking on same account.. It should work.

Missing