paytm transfer to bank

paytm transfer to bank

867°
Missing
Deal Subedar
4
174
1014
14

For kyc completed customer surcharge for transfer to bank is 1 percent
use paytm wallet app

51 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif PayTM official detected https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293
@fonehackerx wrote:

:shock: PayTM official detected https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


How Do I Complete KYC

Dont have any document Name Troll

Op Help me

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

to bhai merko kyun rag kia https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ezgif 5 21994abc9c
Deal Cadet
2
111
834
29

How many times can we transfer in a day and max amount?

755425gogeta
Deal Lieutenant
4
103
3576
24

name rajashankar brother of vijay shankar https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67543
718

any deal for completing kyc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20150503 wa0039
suspended
1
78
716
23
@Troll wrote:

@fonehackerx wrote:

:shock: PayTM official detected https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


How Do I Complete KYC

Dont have any document Name Troll

Op Help me


Mar jao

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1352
30

i can’t read 1% anywhere anyway VU

Temper ntr%282%29
Deal Subedar
3
167
1182
30

Dome transferred 5k to account with 50₹ as charges

Images
Moderator
4
268
14556
228

some told about taxes for kyc account….on cashbacks

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
30
3512
39

Any one please tell me axis bank GC cash back code, for paytm

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4366
37
@rajrocks wrote:

any deal for completing kyc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Rs.100 cashback(Delhi/Mumbai)

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
26
0

TRADING REQUESTS NOT ALLOWED HERE

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
641
7816
98

Thanks to OP and +kg.

Cancelled axis card order and transferred 5k to bank account with charge 50.5 rs only.

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
12
369
3196
48
@esakki raja wrote:

Thanks to OP and +kg.

Cancelled axis card order and transferred 5k to bank account with charge 50.5 rs only.


Is the transfer instant?

P
Deal Subedar
0
84
1617
23
@esakki raja wrote:

Thanks to OP and +kg.

Cancelled axis card order and transferred 5k to bank account with charge 50.5 rs only.


did you do kyc?

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
30
3512
39

Working for me, thanks op vu for that

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
641
7816
98
@infrared1100 wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

Thanks to OP and +kg.

Cancelled axis card order and transferred 5k to bank account with charge 50.5 rs only.


Is the transfer instant?


Yes. IMPS. But first time i am unable to send 5000 one shot, then first tried for 1000 rs and then 4000 rs.

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
641
7816
98
@goldigger wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

Thanks to OP and +kg.

Cancelled axis card order and transferred 5k to bank account with charge 50.5 rs only.


did you do kyc?


Yes, done KYC during march-15, but after that they blocked my account for bulk orders.

The account started working again two months back.

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
3
153
1810
37

error: “Limit exceeded for member bank” when i try to transfer rs 1000 to SBI

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
0
119
826
17

Dimers remember that after filing kyc govt may keep an eye on your PayTM wallet! (As told by my father’s CA).

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
190
2
@yureka2020 wrote:

error: “Limit exceeded for member bank” when i try to transfer rs 1000 to SBI

<br

Same error I m getting any solution… Or why I m getting that error plz some one help

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
641
7816
98
@m.gaurav1990886 wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

error: “Limit exceeded for member bank” when i try to transfer rs 1000 to SBI

<br

Same error I m getting any solution… Or why I m getting that error plz some one help


Then try to transfer with another bank, may be they put some daily limit per bank.

6
Deal Subedar
3
190
2460
77

@esakki raja
What is kyc. What is the benefit of it apart from 1.% charge
What are the disadvantages. Is it advisable to do if we have multiple accounts
How much time does it take. Any costs involved? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
686
10

Party Time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Axis gv idea dropped now

Thumbimgcrop 1444765785715
Deal Subedar
0
55
1304
9
"@reetesh_kr":http://www.desidime.com/users/294769 wrote:

@esakki raja
What is kyc. What is the benefit of it apart from 1.% charge
What are the disadvantages. Is it advisable to do if we have multiple accounts
How much time does it take. Any costs involved? https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

know your customer. you need to submit docs. limit will increase 1lac. chk paytm site for more info under wallet

Missing