Paytm wallet is working on p2p and bank transfe...

Paytm wallet is working on p2p and bank transfer Verification required ;-(

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Other store image
Missing
suspended
0
59
38
0

Though its not a hot deal its a notificaton to accumulate all the money in one account. Paytm wallet sending money to P2P and bank are working fine in desktop site Dont know with app.

49 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Htnzp04d
Deal Subedar
11
57
2844
78

Yep now working..!! Transfer Working..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
250
13

Its says to send sms “sm” to 53030.. what this??

Ethical hacking for the security of computer systems
Deal Subedar
2
167
1004
18

Send money & Bank transfer option working ??

Thumbimgcrop 1454240216025
Deal Cadet
0
51
632
15

p2p is working..

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222

wow https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357

One time activation charge 3rs https://i.imgur.com/LA8RDQz.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@Zubies wrote:

One time activation charge 3rs https://i.imgur.com/LA8RDQz.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
what about who has many accounts? what are they gonna next!!

Google logo vector
Deal Cadet
2
128
840
14

Your wallet is not setup to send money. To use this service SMS ‘SM’ to 53030 from your registered mobile to get an invite.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222

but what is all this for?

Joker
Deal Cadet
0
140
458
8

Can someone tell what we get as in sense of “invite”
What does exactly is invite in this case ?

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@ajucool007 wrote:

Can someone tell what we get as in sense of “invite”
What does exactly is invite in this case ?


no idea!! dont know what else they have added!!
may be they linking now with IMEI

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357
@hese wrote:

@Zubies wrote:

One time activation charge 3rs https://i.imgur.com/LA8RDQz.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
what about who has many accounts? what are they gonna next!!


Yes total loss now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif 30-35rs stucked in 600+ accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif Rip 5 ka 10 https://i.imgur.com/NvSlQ4S.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222

600+ accounts!! …..verified wala??? edit: got it must be non-verified ….struck!

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
676
9,243
34343
208
@hese wrote:

600+ accounts!! …..verified wala??? edit: got it must be non-verified ….struck!


If its not verified, to cash back kaise aaya?

220px glider.svg
Deal Subedar
3
127
2214
34

@shriis_back correct thread title as ‘Paytm wallet P2P and Bank transfer available now’
Sent message as ‘SM’ to 53030 and got below reply:
Thanks for applying for Paytm Wallet Money Transfer services. We will work on your request and it may take upto 48 hours to setup these services for you.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@avgn wrote:

@hese wrote:

600+ accounts!! …..verified wala??? edit: got it must be non-verified ….struck!


If its not verified, to cash back kaise aaya?


‘Once upon a time in Mumbai’….it happened!! that time they looted!

Joker
Deal Cadet
0
140
458
8

Did anyone sent message and got reply?
If yes then would be thankful if anyone can post it here as long as it’s not private in nature

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
676
9,243
34343
208

Can someone provide some insight about why I should move everything tho one account.
How will they track multiple accounts?
PS : have only 2 accs

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@avgn wrote:

Can someone provide some insight about why I should move everything tho one account.
How will they track multiple accounts?
PS : have only 2 accs


as of now …no one has clarity! …how will they track!!

but why all this?! just for 3rs?…:-? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222

they can simply put an otp instead of this..

Missing
Tech Guru
2
1
4942
141
@Zubies wrote:

One time activation charge 3rs https://i.imgur.com/LA8RDQz.gif


What abt the recipient? Any charges on that end ?

Joker
Deal Cadet
0
140
458
8
@hese wrote:

@ajucool007 wrote:

Can someone tell what we get as in sense of “invite”
What does exactly is invite in this case ?


no idea!! dont know what else they have added!!
may be they linking now with IMEI


No they can’t link with IMEI as long as web transactions are working i.e over paytm walletcash website(only ip addess tracking or mac address could work in that case) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56

Paytm naye jugaad me hai pareshaan karne ko…

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
8
160
5224
71

Just they wish to verifiy the account one more time, its time to collect all sim cards and put in device one by one and send message to them.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@esakki raja wrote:

Just they wish to verifiy the account one more time, its time to collect all sim cards and put in device one by one and send message to them.


just can have OTP… whats wrong in that!!

Google logo vector
Deal Cadet
2
128
840
14

you can verify all account from sim card.

Google logo vector
Deal Cadet
2
128
840
14

This mobile/email is not setup to receive money. SMSSMT <Receiver’s Mobile>’ to 53030 from your registered mobile to send an invite.

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
8
160
5224
71
@hese wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

Just they wish to verifiy the account one more time, its time to collect all sim cards and put in device one by one and send message to them.


just can have OTP… whats wrong in that!!


Right, but if they activate OTP option, then they send OTP for every transaction like Mobikwik.:-{ https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I think it is better then OTP.

Missing