PAYTM - XPRESSBEES COURIER

PAYTM - XPRESSBEES COURIER

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
677
4306
83

PAYTMXPRESSBEES COURIER

I had purchased a product during the one rupee sale on paytm. the product was dispatched on time and today i got a message that it is out for delivery.

I was waiting for the full day. however no one came for the delivery and now when i checked the tracking, it shows as delivered and signed. I have not received the product….
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

i tried calling the courier partner number but it shows as invalid. have sent a email to paytm on this.

any member who have gone through this experience…. on Paytm
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

  • Expired about 1 year
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
677
4306
83

paytm replied that they contacted the courier partner and they said its delivered where as i have not received the product… i was at home only

can any one please help me on this
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
52

Post it about in Twitter, fb like that

Go to that courier and ask them.

By the way which product it is ?

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
150

should not be a problem, this always happens with DTDC for me.. then either i get the product or ebay ( normally) refunds it

it is better to tweet paytm, their reply is faster there

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
677
4306
83

problem solved – got the product… they had delivered to another person same floor… some miscommunication

Mods can delete the thread

thanks to all for the help
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170608 011632 609
Deal Lieutenant
60
118
4894
19

Same story happened many time with Bluedart in my area. The delivery person was either having excess work load or lazy to reach my address so he returned the parcel.

Img 20170608 011632 609
Deal Lieutenant
60
118
4894
19
@desidude2013 wrote:

problem solved – got the product… they had delivered to another person same floor… some miscommunication

Mods can delete the thread

thanks to all for the help
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Wow that was really fast. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
147
1420
18
@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Same story happened many time with Bluedart in my area. The delivery person was either having excess work load or lazy to reach my address so he returned the parcel.

same with me bro! 4:00 Out for delivery 4:23 Primises closed. ghar baitha hua tha yarr. ab wait kar rha hu product ka. dekho shayad kl aa jaaye xD

Img 20170608 011632 609
Deal Lieutenant
60
118
4894
19
@nhil430522 wrote:

@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Same story happened many time with Bluedart in my area. The delivery person was either having excess work load or lazy to reach my address so he returned the parcel.

same with me bro! 4:00 Out for delivery 4:23 Primises closed. ghar baitha hua tha yarr. ab wait kar rha hu product ka. dekho shayad kl aa jaaye xD


Agar parcel nai aaya to refund ayega so chill..

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
147
1420
18
@sandeepmmxu wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Same story happened many time with Bluedart in my area. The delivery person was either having excess work load or lazy to reach my address so he returned the parcel.

same with me bro! 4:00 Out for delivery 4:23 Primises closed. ghar baitha hua tha yarr. ab wait kar rha hu product ka. dekho shayad kl aa jaaye xD


Agar parcel nai aaya to refund ayega so chill..
bhai ebay se order ki thi aur paid by coupon. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
141
3250
159

First ever courier guy who came drunk to deliver a product – Xpressbees!!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
56
3
@nhil430522 wrote:

@sandeepmmxu wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Same story happened many time with Bluedart in my area. The delivery person was either having excess work load or lazy to reach my address so he returned the parcel.

same with me bro! 4:00 Out for delivery 4:23 Primises closed. ghar baitha hua tha yarr. ab wait kar rha hu product ka. dekho shayad kl aa jaaye xD


Agar parcel nai aaya to refund ayega so chill..
bhai ebay se order ki thi aur paid by coupon. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

which coupon bro??

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10058
107
@jitz wrote:

First ever courier guy who came drunk to deliver a product – Xpressbees!!!


Drinks might be on the house ! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing