Payzapp bank transfer fee is going to change (F...

Payzapp bank transfer fee is going to change (From 21.8.19)

128°
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
61
2529
39

Important Update!
Please Note that revised charges for money transfer from your payZapp prepaid Card to Bank Account is 2.85% + GST w e f 21/8/2019

Source: SMS

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
494
4262
122

Got the sms too.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4262
122

BTW how much was it earlier? I never transferred to bank account so I don’t know.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Roushh wrote:

BTW how much was it earlier? I never transferred to bank account so I don’t know.

2% + gst so total 2.36%

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4262
122
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

2% + gst so total 2.36%

Thanks for the info.

So now, it is 3.21%. (2.85+0.36) right?

Almost 1% hike. Loot lo sab milke janta ko.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
238
2
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Thanks for the info.

So now, it is 3.21%. (2.85+0.36) right?

Almost 1% hike. Loot lo sab milke janta ko.

We need to find alternative cheaper txn charges with instant IMPS. Let me know, if you find any app.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1

This tell me people were still using it to transfer the amount or may be misusing it.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

We need to find alternative cheaper txn charges with instant IMPS. Let me know, if you find any app.

You want to do Credit card to bank transfers ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
238
2
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You want to do Credit card to bank transfers ?

yes.

Edit:
More info. All other Apps transfer money to bank after 24/48/72 hours.
Ex: paytm business account/snapay/instamojo/payswift/irctc etc- there is no guaranty that you get back your money. They may block at any time.
Payzapp is instant and it is trusted and proven one.

Missing