Payzapp doing fraud denying to provide 10% cashback for Scan and Pay of Mar 2019 for Zingoy

184°
Deal Cadet
BappaRock

As per payzapp team I will get cashback automatically within 30 days if not the only reason is that merchant is not eligible.
But on Feb I have received the cashback. Please reply anyone get the 10% cashback or not. If not how to get the cashback from such Fraud app.

10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

New reply
Dear Ajay,

Thank you for writing to HDFC Bank PayZapp Team.

Your relationship is very valuable to us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your query, we would like to inform you that the transactions initiated on 16-03-2019 for Rs.1060/- using the PayZapp wallet balance towards mVisa: Payments and the transaction initiated on 19-03-2019 of Rs.1430/- towards Zingoy Rewards Pvt is not eligible for cashback as per the offer terms and conditions.

Please be informed that the cashback is eligible only for transactions initiated towards HDFC Bank issued Bharat QR & IRCTC (online merchants and retail outlets) only.

In case of any further queries, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us on 1800 102 9426 (Toll Free).

Assuring you best of our services.

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Debnath
HDFC Bank PayZapp Team

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pls help what to do now?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No one has got cash back

Move on in life

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

It says in the fine print they can change what ever when ever they want. So would be difficult. You could take them to court but would be difficult to win.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

HOW TO PAY ON IRCTC THROUGH PAYZAPP . EARLIER THE OPTION USED TO COME AS BHARAT QR. BUT NOT NOW.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

IRCTC has disabled/removed the Bharat QR scan and pay option.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Payzapp good i earned monthly cashback of 1250 rs on April month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have hdfc merchant Qr code if any one want to use 10% Scan and pay offer ping me

replyuser
Click here to reply