PAYZAPP

PAYZAPP

180°
Cropped298402528
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

is anyone getting cashback in minimum KYC details account of payzapp?

28 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1640
22

not possible

only aadhar with otp

Kgf
Deal Cadet
207
620
11

Yeah. U can get with PAN.

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1640
22
G-Gowda wrote:

Yeah. U can get with PAN.

that was earlier possible bro

Kgf
Deal Cadet
207
620
11
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

that was earlier possible bro

I’m still on PAN now bro, but yeah my mom’s account mini-KYC disabled today and they are asking for Aadhaar. So I stopped using that.

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1640
22
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

I’m still on PAN now bro, but yeah my mom’s account mini-KYC disabled today and they are asking for Aadhaar. So I stopped using that.

i mean upto march they allowed PAN updation..
now stopped fully

my 2 acs with pan are now disabled .. aadhar with otp compulsory cry

Kgf
Deal Cadet
207
620
11
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

i mean upto march they allowed PAN updation..
now stopped fully

my 2 acs with pan are now disabled .. aadhar with otp compulsory cry

I created Payzapp acc on dad’s phone with PAN just 2 weeks back for scantastic. But they denied that with mom’s and asking for Aadhaar now pensive

Cropped298402528
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

My account is not disabled .there is also a catch that they provide casback after a month so I will wait then update here.

Cropped298402528
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/527177/original/Screenshot_2018-08-13-17-47-02-749_com.google.android.gm.png?1534168777got this message.🤞🤞

8bfa397c 87bd 4b9c 9cf3 c4323a1ce8b9
Deal Lieutenant
30
3678
24

Payzapp cc is so dumb! or perhaps so smart they pretend to be so dumb!!
One day out of the blue I got a notif in one of my family’s Payzapp accounts that PAN details were not matching.
I checked there was no mismatch in details.. still I said fine let’s do Aadhaar KYC
Did that twice. successfully. saved screenshots. Yet these pandus have not done KYC. Followed up on several emails. Still hitting against a wall.
Any suggestions @G-Gowda @vishal_ag @ankristha428 ? Is there a grievance or ombudsman email id (like we have for banks since this wallet is owned by a bank)…

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1640
22
Meditate wrote:

Payzapp cc is so dumb! or perhaps so smart they pretend to be so dumb!!
One day out of the blue I got a notif in one of my family’s Payzapp accounts that PAN details were not matching.
I checked there was no mismatch in details.. still I said fine let’s do Aadhaar KYC
Did that twice. successfully. saved screenshots. Yet these pandus have not done KYC. Followed up on several emails. Still hitting against a wall.
Any suggestions @G-Gowda @vishal_ag @ankristha428 ? Is there a grievance or ombudsman email id (like we have for banks since this wallet is owned by a bank)…

hope they had given so manty options to complain

they r the only bullshit wallet
who didn’t give min. kyc option.. all PAN kyc a/c’s are nw blocked for add money rage

8bfa397c 87bd 4b9c 9cf3 c4323a1ce8b9
Deal Lieutenant
30
3678
24
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

hope they had given so manty options to complain

they r the only bullshit wallet
who didn’t give min. kyc option.. all PAN kyc a/c’s are nw blocked for add money rage

bullshit wallet. lol. idiots are not even processing KYC after successful aadhaar verif flushed Will update this thread if I end up seeing some light at the end of the tunnel

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1640
22
Expand
Meditate wrote:

bullshit wallet. lol. idiots are not even processing KYC after successful aadhaar verif flushed Will update this thread if I end up seeing some light at the end of the tunnel

seems hdfc running a wallet just for name sake confused
#ToughTimeAhead

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Subedar
158
1274
34
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

I created Payzapp acc on dad’s phone with PAN just 2 weeks back for scantastic. But they denied that with mom’s and asking for Aadhaar now pensive

They did the same on my account. I provided PAN number and it worked for a week. Now they are saying my PAN number is not correct and asking me to redo KYC. But now only option for KYC is Aadhaar.

My name
Deal Lieutenant
317
3228
62

I stopped using it since FEB. #worstwallet

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1640
22
Expand
Roushh wrote:

They did the same on my account. I provided PAN number and it worked for a week. Now they are saying my PAN number is not correct and asking me to redo KYC. But now only option for KYC is Aadhaar.

LOL
that aadhar will take atleast 1 year to get verified by these tortoise laughing laughing

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
89
385
1

My Adhaar verification took a month. But they really gave Rs.100 KYC Bonus after a month. They are Tortoise in every case, but very legit.

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Subedar
158
1274
34
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

LOL
that aadhar will take atleast 1 year to get verified by these tortoise laughing laughing

I created Payzapp account to use it on Scantastic for Amazon coupons.

I am done. Now i don’t need it anymore.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
234
1093
22

I got 100 CB on July 7 on minimum KYC (PAN) only.

Cropped298402528
Deal Newbie
52
44
0
ithehappy wrote:

I got 100 CB on July 7 on minimum KYC (PAN) only.

Yeah then I will also get.thanks

Img 20180820 174730
Deal Subedar
84
1339
24
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

hope they had given so manty options to complain

they r the only bullshit wallet
who didn’t give min. kyc option.. all PAN kyc a/c’s are nw blocked for add money rage

I did minimum KYC using PAN.. It worked smoothly 10-15 days.
But 1 fine day, account was blocked . don’t know now I’ll get cashback for scan and pay Offer or not.
Now getting only Aadhar OTP Verification option for KYC.
Now I am using Payapt & Pockets for Zingoy & Scantastic offers..

8bfa397c 87bd 4b9c 9cf3 c4323a1ce8b9
Deal Lieutenant
30
3678
24
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

I did minimum KYC using PAN.. It worked smoothly 10-15 days.
But 1 fine day, account was blocked . don’t know now I’ll get cashback for scan and pay Offer or not.
Now getting only Aadhar OTP Verification option for KYC.
Now I am using Payapt & Pockets for Zingoy & Scantastic offers..

U were 5 away from 1k karma – KG – congrats subedar smile

Img 20180820 174730
Deal Subedar
84
1339
24
Expand
Meditate wrote:

U were 5 away from 1k karma – KG – congrats subedar smile

Thanks a lot Lieutenant smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
914
20
pikkuboss wrote:

My Adhaar verification took a month. But they really gave Rs.100 KYC Bonus after a month. They are Tortoise in every case, but very legit.

yes bro they are tortoise but they never cheat in my experience…

first when i started using it for my bigbasket transaction cashback didnt came for 2 months and in those period i wrote almost 10-15 mails but got no proper reply and cashback came after 2.5 months…….but this happened only once

otherwise these guys give cashback mostly on 30th day

Cropped298402528
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

Just got cashback for last month in my PAN based KYC .

Cropped298402528
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/527879/original/Screenshot_2018-08-21-23-42-55-662_com.enstage.wibmo.hdfc.png?1534875274Here is screenshot.

Hamster
Entertainer
2,041
14056
349

I’m unable to apply coupon on pan based minimum kyc for paying electricity bill. The green button of promo code doesn’t responds. Any help on this dimers?

Cropped298402528
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

It is applied in my payzapp app version 3.07

Missing