Hot Deal

Payzapp Help !

374°
Deal Subedar
ViratKohli18

Done 2 transactions using Payzapp on Payunow through Bharat QR Code on 21 Feb

Amount has been debited from payzapp account.
Transaction Status is successful but Billed-Not.

I haven’t received money in PAYUNOW App.

I have mailed several times. No Refund but I got Cashback of Rs 250.

Please share Your Inputs.

47 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What did you purchase ?

Or is this self consumption

Link Copied

Haven’t purchased anything. Self Consumption

Link Copied

Actually I have received amount for 2 accounts in between that period but not Received for these two

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Just wait. Payzapp always takes time for refund

View 14 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

payzapp automatic refund your money after 12days.

Link Copied

No way… My money is hanging in between merchant and payzaap… And I have to call them and tell it, only then they will credit back to me… Neither card bank nor merchant nor payzaap – automatically does….

The thing is I don’t remember from which card, in which account, and in which date and for which amount I did – I don’t know ..

sad

Nearly 3k hanging somewhere.

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

I haven’t received my money back to payzapp account . Status of Bill is Now- Billed= Yes . Previous was No. I have done Transaction on 20th Feb. About 15 Days. I have tried to contact them through Call , Phone is switched off. And Mailed them too 6-7 times , Same Reply again n again , Working on it cry @deb3l @hiban @BornGenius2.0 @Roushh
@vickyVicky
Please Help.

Link Copied

I have same issue 1001 struck successful in payzapp but not tracked in payu

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Still Not Received.

Total 10k amount stucked.

Did 6 more transactions on last of feb through Bharat QR (PAYUNOW).

Tried everything. Call, Mail , Play store , Twitter .

First transaction was on 20th feb. Than 26-27 Feb.

I have done all transactions at Night so might be reason for not reflecting in Payunow Account(known by dimer’s Comments)

I thought money will come in payzapp wallet if not reflect in Payunow Account but it has been 20 days still No Refund.

Now feeling worried.

Please do Suggest.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

You will get your full amount back in bank in few more working days.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

It will get sorted but it will take time. After 2-3 months I got resolution for some of the problems.. payzapp is useless.. They just tell you to contact HDFC phone banking. PayUNow might not be able to help if the money is stuck at payzapp because they need a transaction ID.. Hope you kept records.. Otherwise it would mean a visit to the HDFC branch and giving a written complaint..

Why did you keep doing transactions when it failed? I keep telling people these tricks are not worth it and sooner or later you will get stuck.. I did and I think some others who do not mention things also got stuck.. It takes many months to sort things out. The only time I ever lost money was when I gave cash to a store and I gave them 2K extra but they never mentioned I gave them more.. In fact they asked for some more for the 500 discount we asked.. Online always has a trail which can be tracked..

Link Copied

Why did you keep doing transactions when it failed ? Someone has said money will reflect in wallet after 10-12 days. And that was end of feb month and don’t want lose QR transaction Cashback(Was Not aware of transaction failure at Night).

I have all Records with Genuine Payzapp Profile.

View 3 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

you get refund within few more days.

also some times payzapp transaction history not showing any refund statement.

check your payzapp wallet balance.

next time dnt pay through payzapp card, just scan the Bharat QR on payu, zingoy & rival site and Pay directly through your visa/master/RuPay cards.

Link Copied

Tell payzaap, merchant haven’t got the money, do dispute and refund back to me……

They may say within some days automatically it happens, don’t believe….
Keep on ping them in mail or call ….

Link Copied

Told so many times bro.

Link Copied

With MobiKwik visa, debited but didn’t get success to merchant. Hanging in between….
Didn’t get refund automatically. Raised issue with mobikwik to dispute that transaction and refund back. They did it in a day….

See, they won’t do automatically…. I waited for nearly 1.5 months. After asking they are doing…. It means they are looting…..

Still my around 3-4k is hanging some where, they are from credit cards. Have to call them and ask to dispute those particular transaction.
Payzaap is waste for these type of helps..

Will update it I get refund from credit cards

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

ask payzapp the merchant txn id n give the same to payu.

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556079/original/IMG_20190310_122554.jpg?1552201001What does it mean ?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Finally Received Refund in 2 Accounts(5k). Without Cashback Deduction. Transaction date was 20th Feb.

Haven’t Received Refund in 2 Accounts (Date-25th Feb). Hope will get in 5-6 days.

replyuser
Click here to reply