Hotness Payzapp KYC

Hot Deal Payzapp KYC

309°
Cropped376801416765277274
Deal Cadet

Hi, I am not getting an option to do KYC in Payzapp. In Profile > Update KYC, it says it will give notification to update KYC. Also, i am not getting any cashbacks in Payzapp, I Think its due to this only.

Can anybody answer my queries?

14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Deal Captain

Bro

If you are using same number which you have been using before six months, than you need to change and register payzapp with new number.

Do not use same phone through which you have registered on pazyzapp previously as that will give error and you will get message that you will get notificaiton to update kyc.

If the phone you are using has never been used before to register on payzapp than remove payzapp use new number and register on payzapp and immediately on registration it will ask you to verify number and email. It will pop up a message to update pan once you update pan you will get min kyc level.

When you register on payzapp make sure your credentials should be same as that of PAN.

Hope this helps.

Missing
Deal Cadet
aryan wrote:

Bro

If you are using same number which you have been using before six months, than you need to change and register payzapp with new number.

Do not use same phone through which you have registered on pazyzapp previously as that will give error and you will get message that you will get notificaiton to update kyc.

If the phone you are using has never been used before to register on payzapp than remove payzapp use new number and register on payzapp and immediately on registration it will ask you to verify number and email. It will pop up a message to update pan once you update pan you will get min kyc level.

When you register on payzapp make sure your credentials should be same as that of PAN.

Hope this helps.

after submitting PAN
In my KYC LEVEL it’s showing MINIMUM DETAILS KYC
what does it mean?
If I do transaction , will I get cashback ?

Tech Guru
aryan wrote:

Bro

Hope this helps.

payzapp uses device verification, every device is unique and keeps track of it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
aryan wrote:

Bro

Hope this helps.

Is there any other way instead of registering with new number ? I don’t want to change my primary number.

Tenor %281%29
Deal Cadet

Open a HDFC bank account and register on Payzapp with the same number as of that account, HDFC will do the full kyc of your payzapp there only.
enjoy all the offers to the fullest then.

Cropped1091689050
suspended
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

after submitting PAN
In my KYC LEVEL it’s showing MINIMUM DETAILS KYC
what does it mean?
If I do transaction , will I get cashback ?

PM me

Missing
Deal Cadet
Bhalla_here wrote:

Open a HDFC bank account and register on Payzapp with the same number as of that account, HDFC will do the full kyc of your payzapp there only.
enjoy all the offers to the fullest then.

Don’t need hdfc account. Only need payzapp kyc

Tenor %281%29
Deal Cadet
Expand
smz wrote:

Don’t need hdfc account. Only need payzapp kyc

The answer is there in my post only, full kyc they’ll do until you hold hdfc account or hdfc credit card

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Bhalla_here wrote:

The answer is there in my post only, full kyc they’ll do until you hold hdfc account or hdfc credit card

Yes correct

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Bhalla_here wrote:

OK

Missing