PHONE KYC WITH ADHAAR NOT WORKING ON APP

PHONE KYC WITH ADHAAR NOT WORKING ON APP

558°
Desidsime
Deal Subedar
8
5
2161
46

hello dimers , when i m open the phone pe app for kyc with adhaar , it always shows blank screen . means nothing there . now i have 2k in wallet . how to withdraw with bank. i also create ticket , negative rate in app, but no responce from phone pe

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Img 20180820 174730
Deal Subedar
11
79
1319
24

Contact Phonepe cc : 0124-6789-345

123
Deal Subedar
2
287
1254
21

@yogiiiiiii Such blank white screen used to appear if android web view is not updated. Hope u checked that on play store already..

Desidsime
Deal Subedar
8
5
2161
46
altecher wrote:

@yogiiiiiii Such blank white screen used to appear if android web view is not updated. Hope u checked that on play store already..

HOW TO UPDATE BRO . WHERE ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
128
372
3

Use any other IDs like Voter Id/ Pan Card/ DL/ etc

Desidsime
Deal Subedar
8
5
2161
46
sarojkar34 wrote:

Use any other IDs like Voter Id/ Pan Card/ DL/ etc

but transfer balance to bank— adhaar necessary

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0

Use Close wallet option (Goto Wallet Topup>Withdrawal>there is more button at top right corner>Close Wallet), Money will be credit to your linked bank account within seconds after you closed the wallet. I also did same to recover my 4k amount from phone pe wallet. Really worked. Thanks.

Desidsime
Deal Subedar
8
5
2161
46
sreekanthkarini309 wrote:

Use Close wallet option (Goto Wallet Topup>Withdrawal>there is more button at top right corner>Close Wallet), Money will be credit to your linked bank account within seconds after you closed the wallet. I also did same to recover my 4k amount from phone pe wallet. Really worked. Thanks.

+12 kg smile

Missing