Hot Deal

Please beware of this Fraud: Reddy123

609°
Deal Captain
srigem81

I just wanted to ALERT all genuine dimers:

Please beware of this Fraud: Reddy123

He said that he traded with @Beinghuman and @Troll earlier.

Details:
@Reddy123
He posted for Amazon GV of Rs. 500 at 10% yesterday (after, he changed the Post heading & content to “Removed”).

Then I transferred to his Paytm Number: 9416694741 (Sorry Admin, mentioned his Phone number/Paytm ID to save others from this FRAUD).

Paytm Mail id: [email protected]

I have transferred Rs.440 Paytm cash instead of Rs.450 and also he agreed to send 500 Amazon GV.

Then, he told he is generating Amazon GV through Woohoo, but sent below (old) already USED codes:

-Voucher Code: YNQ7-ZP9XE2-BNPK
Voucher Pin: ID:6014850235882754 2017-01-27 Rs 250.00
-Voucher Code: S3N3-USCSY5-GSU5
Voucher Pin: ID:6014850233965093 2017-01-27 Rs 250.00

And, after that not responding to me at all, even I asked him to transfer back my cash.

49 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@srigem81 add info bro…dis guy busy posting few more deals…i hope u can stop if he is

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@Reddy123 Tagging him just in case.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just tag the fraud brucewills. Cheated many.. tag him.. he is online now also

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@brucewills : pls be ware guys. Fraud guy

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

This guys is telling everyone that I have traded with Beinghuman https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Fraudster !

Cc @srigem81

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Bhrata Ram Kali Yug ka ant karo Prabhu! Avatar lo Asap https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

He changed his name from sanduba or something to reddy123 recently

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
@Beinghuman wrote:

This guys is telling everyone that I have traded with Beinghuman https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Fraudster !

Cc @srigem81

i hope he is sending you your part. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

Bhrata Ram Kali Yug ka ant karo Prabhu! Avatar lo Asap https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bro you all will see bhagawan kali,end of kali yuga will happen with world war 3,a way that no one has seen before, a war that noone can imagine, a war between dharma and adharma, a war between right and wrong, but dont think that earth will end, after kaliyuga, satyuga will again start, when when the society went haywire so much that it became impossible for right people to do their duty because of bad people, god came i a manifestation of his own in his own world, the time we are seeing that 2-3years babies, every lady going in night is being raped, this is what kaliyuga, can you imagine more than this? As the world is going along this path, it is purely possible to see the way between 2025-2030,but if people starting to become good, war may happen later, but it has to happen, all those who are looting others are the biggest foools, they are making their own loss, they are thinking they made money, but in actual, they lose, unhone aur karmo ka bhaar apne upar bda liya, the time when kali will come, all corrupt ministers, officials will get killed, kill will give mercy to no one, world will see dawn of isis, america will face huge lose to its country in every way, next super power will not be america, so just follow your dharma and do you karam, never loot anyone, its okay if any offer came and you looted it, but if you are crossing the limits of looting and if you are robbing someone through internet and you will face consequences of karma too, you are here to remove all the dross impurities from your soul, whenever you do some bad and thing you got profit, in reality you added more dross impurities to your own self, so from now on, never hurt anyone, but if someone come between your dharma , then do whatever you can, because you have to do your duty, in war cut any head which come along your path of righteneous, always take path of truthness in your life, if following path of dharma, you have to cut heads of people, dont think, tumhe paap ni lgega, kyuki tumne apne dharam ka palan krte hue karm kia he.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

Bro you all will see bhagawan kali,end of kali yuga will happen with world war 3,a way that no one has seen before, a war that noone can imagine, a war between dharma and adharma, a war between right and wrong, but dont think that earth will end, after kaliyuga, satyuga will again start, when when the society went haywire so much that it became impossible for right people to do their duty because of bad people, god came i a manifestation of his own in his own world, the time we are seeing that 2-3years babies, every lady going in night is being raped, this is what kaliyuga, can you imagine more than this? As the world is going along this path, it is purely possible to see the way between 2025-2030,but if people starting to become good, war may happen later, but it has to happen, all those who are looting others are the biggest foools, they are making their own loss, they are thinking they made money, but in actual, they lose, unhone aur karmo ka bhaar apne upar bda liya, the time when kali will come, all corrupt ministers, officials will get killed, kill will give mercy to no one, world will see dawn of isis, america will face huge lose to its country in every way, next super power will not be america, so just follow your dharma and do you karam, never loot anyone, its okay if any offer came and you looted it, but if you are crossing the limits of looting and if you are robbing someone through internet and you will face consequences of karma too, you are here to remove all the dross impurities from your soul, whenever you do some bad and thing you got profit, in reality you added more dross impurities to your own self, so from now on, never hurt anyone, but if someone come between your dharma , then do whatever you can, because you have to do your duty, in war cut any head which come along your path of righteneous, always take path of truthness in your life, if following path of dharma, you have to cut heads of people, dont think, tumhe paap ni lgega, kyuki tumne apne dharam ka palan krte hue karm kia he.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Really, by seeing that Agent post him in the Forum, Thought the he is genuine and transferred amount first.
@@Beinghuma@@

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Dharma is thinking with soul that what is right and what is wrong and following the path of right, this is dharma, most of the people have misconceptions about dharma, dharma is doing karma by following the path of right and not what destined, it is not like you gave promise to someone so now its your dharma to stay with him/her even when that person is wrong, that is your mistake at first place that you gave promise without thinking about consequences, but when any promise come along the path of dharma(right), then break that promise or anything because you have to do your duty

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Plato wrote:

Dharma is thinking with soul that what is right and what is wrong and following the path of right, this is dharma, most of the people have misconceptions about dharma, dharma is doing karma by following the path of right and not what destined, it is not like you gave promise to someone so now its your dharma to stay with him/her even when that person is wrong, that is your mistake at first place that you gave promise without thinking about consequences, but when any promise come along the path of dharma(right), then break that promise or anything because you have to do your duty

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@Plato wrote:

Even if any God comes down on earth and tells all good or innocent looking gentlemen to kill baddies, in the name of justice, He doesn’t deserve to be a God anymore. Because, as per my belief, killing is no solution. If any person has done bad to you and you go and kill him and his supporting clan, then it’s called revenge not justice. True God will always try to alter the corrupt ones. After all, we believe ourselves to be children of God, so if He cannot reason out with us, so that means he needs to attend a lecture somewhere up in the heavens about Parenting issues. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Consider analogy here, admins keep suspending few Dimers, but are they gone? No. They keep coming back.

Now project same thing for this Godly thing. Ram Ji killed Ravaan, Jesus Ji preached until his mysterious death, skipping Allah Ji mention for a reason, they all fought evil but is the evil dead yet? No. Will it be gone? No. It’s just that psychologically when there is too much torment and mess around and somebody takes an initiative to control the situation or fight against it with all his might, people think that this person is the incarnation of God. And confide their belief in him. And fuelled by common belief and fervor support of followers, that person does amazing things unknown to himself. That extraordinary belief in self is an invisible supernatural guiding force which seem self-righteous to any plain eye. This is why I believe that there is a (dormant) God inside everyone, which is termed as conscience, which is when active enough to be evident and recognizable by other’s conscience, the physical being bearing that conscience named as God by other fellow-conscious beings. I really think there is no God around to moderate us. But there is definitely a superior force in universe who allotted us all living beings a conscience to act and non-living things a role like a tableau or something. We, living things are taking non-living things for granted. I am sure they have some superior roles beyond our comprehension. Everything around us was designed there for a reason. What we our adding to it, be it a garbage, junk etc should also be added with a reason. Because then we are to be to be blamed. Unnatural things or acts, done without a reason, will ultimately lead to imbalance in the design. Call it a human progress but ultimately it will be our demise. You have rightly pointed out that Vinash toh hona hi hai, aaj nahin toh kal, but we can defer it with our actions. Too much of anything, be it pollution, population, wars, or say rapid industrialization at cost of depleting natural resources, will only pull that inevitable disaster closer.

Even immoral characters like frauds, are to be blamed because they are already corrupt and greedy and they compel innocent beings to change and adapt accordingly, because are made to look foolish and gullible in the eyes of constantly judging people around them. Also, too much of judging others and labeling them into a particular is also a bad thing. True Dharma is watching our own actions with a reason to maintain balance of nature around us. That’s it. All this God watching us from behind the clouds, Future Avatars to kill Bad people is just a fallacy.

PS : I wrote something above, which is just born out of my thoughts. If you don’t believe it, then also okay, if you believe it,
then also okay. It’s a Okay world afterall. Everyone can believe in anything. But believe in your own story. That’s super Ok. I don’t know what I have written but I wrote because I don’t know. Just Ignore…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Even if any God comes down on earth and tells all good or innocent looking gentlemen to kill baddies, in the name of justice, He doesn’t deserve to be a God anymore. Because, as per my belief, killing is no solution. If any person has done bad to you and you go and kill him and his supporting clan, then it’s called revenge not justice. True God will always try to alter the corrupt ones. After all, we believe ourselves to be children of God, so if He cannot reason out with us, so that means he needs to attend a lecture somewhere up in the heavens about Parenting issues. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Consider analogy here, admins keep suspending few Dimers, but are they gone? No. They keep coming back.

Now project same thing for this Godly thing. Ram Ji killed Ravaan, Jesus Ji preached until his mysterious death, skipping Allah Ji mention for a reason, they all fought evil but is the evil dead yet? No. Will it be gone? No. It’s just that psychologically when there is too much torment and mess around and somebody takes an initiative to control the situation or fight against it with all his might, people think that this person is the incarnation of God. And confide their belief in him. And fuelled by common belief and fervor support of followers, that person does amazing things unknown to himself. That extraordinary belief in self is an invisible supernatural guiding force which seem self-righteous to any plain eye. This is why I believe that there is a (dormant) God inside everyone, which is termed as conscience, which is when active enough to be evident and recognizable by other’s conscience, the physical being bearing that conscience named as God by other fellow-conscious beings. I really think there is no God around to moderate us. But there is definitely a superior force in universe who allotted us all living beings a conscience to act and non-living things a role like a tableau or something. We, living things are taking non-living things for granted. I am sure they have some superior roles beyond our comprehension. Everything around us was designed there for a reason. What we our adding to it, be it a garbage, junk etc should also be added with a reason. Because then we are to be to be blamed. Unnatural things or acts, done without a reason, will ultimately lead to imbalance in the design. Call it a human progress but ultimately it will be our demise. You have rightly pointed out that Vinash toh hona hi hai, aaj nahin toh kal, but we can defer it with our actions. Too much of anything, be it pollution, population, wars, or say rapid industrialization at cost of depleting natural resources, will only pull that inevitable disaster closer.

Even immoral characters like frauds, are to be blamed because they are already corrupt and greedy and they compel innocent beings to change and adapt accordingly, because are made to look foolish and gullible in the eyes of constantly judging people around them. Also, too much of judging others and labeling them into a particular is also a bad thing. True Dharma is watching our own actions with a reason to maintain balance of nature around us. That’s it. All this God watching us from behind the clouds, Future Avatars to kill Bad people is just a fallacy.

PS : I wrote something above, which is just born out of my thoughts. If you don’t believe it, then also okay, if you believe it,
then also okay. It’s a Okay world afterall. Everyone can believe in anything. But believe in your own story. That’s super Ok. I don’t know what I have written but I wrote because I don’t know. Just Ignore…

max word limit reached https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Sorry for my long Bakar lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

even he did with me also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

@Plato wrote:

The definition of dharma what i told is the most rightest dedinition of dharma because it came directly from god,bad and good are two coins of a circle, in satyug there will be 90%good and 10% bad and in kaliyug, there is vice versa, do you even know how many lives it took, how many courage it need, to be 1 in 700 crore people, to become enlightenment, rama krishnan paramahansa and ramana maharishi gained enlightenment in past 200 years, only these two persons gained enlightenment, to become an enlightenment, you need to have janoon like vivekananda, vivekananda was such a person that ramakrishn paramahansa showed him the full form of god but but but vivekananda said i dont want to go on the path of enlightenment, can you practice celibacy in your whole life, can you cut your head for god, do you have knowledge that what is a soul is, do you have knowledge why there is bad,do you know that in actual there is no heaven for human, do you know where heaven hell exists, for human form both heaven hell exist on earth, problem with people is they try to make things complex on the name of logic, ques ans toh bahut ho skte hain, bta skta hu ki heaven kya he aur kha hain, but kya fayda hoga, kuch fayda ni hoga, jisne god ko pana hai vohi paa skta hai jisme vivekananda jitni determination, jo baad, agni, kisi main na ruke, chaahe uski legs tut jaaae fir bhi voh na ruke,vohi bnda bhagavan ko paaa skta hai,

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

Sorry for my long Bakar lol

Kitni pee Li ??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied

How many more frauds?? Atleast with @hese and @Beinghuman becoming mods, we can expect less of these incidents.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Last night, God said to me in a vision: “Don’t believe these two dumb-heads @akhilsharma1664795 and @Platohttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

Last night, God said to me in a vision: “Don’t believe these two dumb-heads @akhilsharma1664795 and @Platohttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Trans – Gods name ???

Kis bhagwan ne aye the sapne me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

Was it raining when God arrived?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@Plato wrote:

Was it raining when God arrived?

Raining where? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@Patel wrote:

@Magus wrote:

Trans – Gods name ???

Kis bhagwan ne aye the sapne me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sapna nahi, Darshan! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Forgot to ask for God’s name. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

@Patel wrote:

@Magus wrote:

Trans – Gods name ???

Sapna nahi, Darshan! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Forgot to ask for God’s name. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

That was your ego that you saw, in reality god does not have any shape, colour, anything, it is everything and also the smallest particle in everything is god, first remove your ego, truth is in front of you, with saying i am dumb, you are saying ramkrishnan paramahansa and other enlighteneds are dumb, because the knowledge came from them, who are you in this world,you know nothing, and if you know nothing about something then next time dont speak inbetween.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

That was your ego that you saw, in reality god does not have any shape, colour, anything, it is everything and also the smallest particle in everything is god, first remove your ego, truth is in front of you, with saying i am dumb, you are saying ramkrishnan paramahansa and other enlighteneds are dumb, because the knowledge came from them, who are you in this world,you know nothing, and if you know nothing about something then next time dont speak inbetween.

Eureka! Eureka! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Don’t ask me what I found, though. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @Plato @Patel @DealSeeker

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Magus wrote:

Eureka! Eureka! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Don’t ask me what I found, though. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @Plato @Patel @DealSeeker

A person who is striking is head in wall, i will stop him one time, two time, but if he is happy in striking then keep striking, world is full of fools,my responsibility is to tell what is truth,with each dumb, others will come too and some will also start striking their heads in bheedchaal, jiski jitni budhi, utni samjh, jisne smjhna tha smjh lia.

replyuser
Click here to reply